How can we solve problem of high voltage for high inductive loads

Consider a circuit with Xs reactance and Rs resitance connected in series. We apply supply voltage Vs at the input terminal and Vr is the output voltage. The current is lagging the voltae by theta phase difference. VD is voltage drop .
the supply voltage will be:
Vs= Vr+VD
We know VD= (Rs+jXs) I
So, Vs=Vr+(Rs+jXs)I
Now if the current lags more, Vr increases in order to increase Vs. Remeber Vr was output voltage and the increase in ouput voltage may cause damage in insulation of wire. How can we solve this problem?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Regular CEans have noticed that we're introducing new sections and also considering splitting existing sections for better management of content. We need your feedback on the following - 1. Have...
me a second year student in Galgotia college of engineering and technology...greater noida Already Had Training In robotics ....and have worked with vast set of microcontrollers such as AtMega8 ,16,...
MIHAN aka Multimodal International Cargo Hub & Airport Nagpur is one of the most ambitious construction projects in central India. In terms of investments, it's one of the biggest project...
can u please tell me how can i improve my g.k in software field?
Spurthi 12 is a Technical Symposium organized by SRKR Engineering College, Bhimavaram. It is a two day national level technical symposium prodigiously heralded by Computer Science and Engineering students to...