how can we get a bootable disk from a installed operating system on a computer?

i've listened about creating a bootable disk from a installed OS on a computer many times ,but i've never ever seen it yet .

could any one tell me the method to do it or which software is used to get that ??

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Please check this link #-Link-Snipped-# if can be of any use.
    there is also some topics related to this question
    Also Please share steps with us
  • pushpen mahawar
    pushpen mahawar
    nope ! this not the thing what i was asking for .....
    there might be some software by which we can create easily.......
    UNATENDENT and GHOST.......these are the softwares ........
    i'm searching the way to do it .......
    as i get that i'll definitely mention here ...........
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    tried "format a: /s"??
  • pushpen mahawar
    pushpen mahawar
    i'm asking about creating a bootable cd or dvd , not floppy .
    and i tried ''format a: /s '' it says ''invalid parameter - / s''
    so kidakaka sir, please tell me the method briefly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi to everybody. I am a newbie here and I am looking for anything relating to bluetooth headset. I am an engineer holding a degree in electronics and communication. I...
First of all, I would like to introduce myself, I am an engineering student who is about to be graduated and thus I am searching for graduation project ideas, especially...
Dear all, I need to design a centrifugal blower of backward curved blades which has the capacity of 3000m3/h,@ 1 inch static pressure. For this i would like to know...
hi...here are some GATE papers. hope that they will help you.. ..Previous years GATE Papers for Download, Streams EC, EE, ME, CS, IT, IN, ME, CE, Discuss previous GATE Papers...
hi.. can any one provide the link for following ebooks.... thanks in advance. Engineering mechanic (statics and dynamics) by a. Beer and Johnston (the Tata McGraw Hill publications) Strength of...