How can we earth equipements on ship?

Dear All

It is basically a question that was asked in my interview of Indian Navy, and I want to share with you all. But I did not got a satisfactory solution from myself, hope you would suggest me with some better concepts & solution to deal with the problem. And being a fresher want you all to guide me with these kinds of FAQ's.

Regards,

Vibhor Mittal

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just the way you earth the equipments on an airplane. Explanation needed?
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    Yes, sir it will be a great help to me in understanding it.

Thanks

Vibhor Mittal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone worked on online hospital management or online medical help kind of project can anyone throw some light on the key modules and most important points to be considered?...
Question: How many times can you subtract 5 from 25? Your 5 seconds start NOW! Post your reply below 😛
Technology Robotix Society invites all robot enthusiasts to ROBOTiX2010 ROBOTiX is Asia's largest college level robotics fest held in IIT Kharagpur during its mega techno management fest Kshitij from 28th-31st...
hey,,,, I want to make a software basd project in my b.e. So, plz give some ideas.
Hi , How are you all , well my query is that I am going to fill GATE form . But here i confuse in one column of " Year...