how can I use Steganography for a data security purpose?

I just need an idea because i did not find any sophisticated search result on Google.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ladyengr12
    I just need an idea because i did not find any sophisticated search result on Google.
    As far as I know steganography is all about securing data during communication so that only sender and receiver can read it. I think we'd be able to come up with a better suggestion if you tell us a bit more about your question. Rephrasing the question would certainly help.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    PDF
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rovio created Angry Birds game offers a new level - a fully branded game titled "The Hunt for the Golden Pistachio". You can try the game online on https://getcrackin.com/. Rovio...
hello all, I have a project where i need to do a design analysis on a clock multiplier which uses a PLL. The Fin=20 MHz and has to be Fout=100MHZ-1GHZ....
This thread is in connection to a message sent to me by CEan-mreccentric Hi iishantopre, I have a ques from many days.... Why 2 stroke engines require oil with petrol?...
CEans, If you want to try out features like uploading, quoting, replying, editing features offered by the new platform, please use this thread.
Hi. There is this IIT kharagpur fest I so want to participate. One of the topic for paper presentation is 'Solid state electronics' . What should I do in my...