How can i open safe mode when computer stats in normal condition ?

i think safe mode open only when computer doesn't start in normal condition...

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    When computer is "ON" , just unplug the main power supply.
    Start it again, will allow you to choice whether to run normally or safe mode.
    Select safe mode.

There might be another way though.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wondering if the safe mode works in windows 8 as well.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Troll_So_Hard
    When computer is "ON" , just unplug the main power supply.
    Start it again, will allow you to choice whether to run normally or safe mode.
    Select safe mode.

There might be another way though.
    Man, you might suggesting towards any hardware damage.

When computer boots up and motherboard manufacture logo appears , you will see option for boot menu, set up and boot options for 1-2 sec after a single beep (You might not see it or even single beep not heard).
    While you press power on button , just start pressing F8 after you see any thing coming on monitor . it will land you several options for how you boot including Normal,Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking etc....
    #-Link-Snipped-#

The_Big_K
    Wondering if the safe mode works in windows 8 as well.
    F8 not working on window 8 and SHIFT+F8 might works some time to force to boot into advance option.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I can't verify because some how my Windows 8 corrupted and needs repair.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    Man, you might suggesting towards any hardware damage.
    Oops ... Apologies.
    Never had hardware problem when I used to do that in my dual boot pc.
    By the way thanks for correcting 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to prepare a pneumatic arm for an robot? i m trying to make a multipurpose robot with a pneumatic arm
Apologies for being a little irregular over the last two weeks. Just shifted to new job and new place so took some time setting things up. Normal service shall resume...
AUTOBOTS One of the major sectors of the events of Technovanza is Autobots. In this sector, the participants are required to bring their own bots to the respective events. Autobots...
What factor decides the voltage output of an alternator. ? is it always fixed for a particular machine ? Second : for an alternator, input mechanical power = output electrical...
It is mandatory that the rotating parts of all rotating machinery be dynamically balanced. Now talking of the washing machine drum, how does it balance it self, once the clothes...