How can i increase my computer speed ?

i want to remove all my cache memory or something else which help to improve my system speed

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Removing these stuffs will increase the speed to an extent only and not too much

For better results try to improve your RAM capacity in your system that can be a permanent short term solution
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    wanna Increase speed?
    yeah! that's possible, it is called OC (Overclocking).
    The frequency of processor set by company is safest, but you can increase it & enjoy better performance than stock speed.
    But remember, it will void warranty of processor ; also if you're not fully technically understanding how this OC shit is done, then DONT DO ! You might end up hurting your hardware.

OC is usually done in Processor & GPUs.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Can a OC tut be sent by PM TSH need it to be done in my lap
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Dude, I am using cell atm.
    I will send you on Sunday, if you dont mind.

Btw if you've Asus laptop it can be damn easy, I've noticed that Asus motherboards are safely easily clockable.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Real col man I have a HCL one and waiting for Sunday do say this is possible but I think Ill check your mail by wednesday and tell how feasible that will be to me
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Man, i cannot guarantee anything.
    I've seen 2.93 GHz processor OCed to 4 GHz. some works awesome & some are Overheated.
    Depends upon the place you live, no. of fans in Cabinet & how much you OCed.
    There is certain line you must not cross it 😉
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Sure all points taken into prime consideration it is out of warranty so no worries about that and all pal
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Overclocking is possible but risky, A better way is to go for a clean format, it may increase the speed to some extent. Other ways are using tools for registry cleaning, etc.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Everything worth doing is risky !
    If you're planning to OC, buy Black edition MoBos & Processors. They are specially designed for OCing purpose.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Over-clocking is risky if you are doing it for the first time and don't really (and exactly) know what you're doing. But there are few tips that can make your computer work faster -
    • First, clean up your HDD; remove the unnecessary files from the partition in which your operating system is installed (mostly C: )
    • Check your task manager and permanently kill the services and processes that you don't need.
    • If you can, upgrade the RAM of your computer.
    • Turn off unnecessary graphics.
    • Make sure that your system tray does not have unwanted applications running.
    • Keep OS in its own partition and keep the data files in another.
    • You did not mention your Operating System. Make sure that your hardware meets the minimum OS system requirements.
    These tips should make your computer run faster. Other advance techniques like overclocking aren't recommended because if you mess up, there's no way you can go back.
  • arjun srivastav
    arjun srivastav
    thank you
  • arjun srivastav
    arjun srivastav
    thanks guys...😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks more like a commercial, but Microsoft has just come out with a new video that features the engineers and designers that tell the story of the making of...
Hello friend's 1 year ago i was working with tiles with struts framework in java. Now i have a php project and i want to use that tiles like framework...
Can somebody list the differences between both methods. rather than explaining each method, a comparison between them is needed.
I have had my sleepless nights from past one month, working and developing a new Image Processing Language IQL and a complete new framework for managing images, ImageGrassy(TM). Got it...
Wondering how much of a difference can leaving 'mobile data' setting on or off can make to the battery life of your phone. I noticed that if I let the...