How can I get a job?

do u think in which way we ll get job . i m in 3rd year i do not know where is job vacancy.my aim is to study m.tech but do not knom which specified line .can u pls reply me

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Re: job requirement

Welcome to CE friend.
    Well first of all be clear that what you want to do? Higher study or job?

Don't get confused choose one option and start preparing for that.

Regarding job its totally upto you how's your academic progress and your knowledge about your field.

PS: moderator please move this topic to higher education study section please.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    DHARAN
    do u think in which way we ll get job . i m in 3rd year i do not know where is job vacancy.my aim is to study m.tech but do not knom which specified line .can u pls reply me
    Dear friend,

Welcome to CE. Don't worry because no one knows how the situation will be after you graduate. Take your time to find out which field in M.Tech is more interesting to you. Also, be focused.
  • harrystone
    harrystone
    God help those who help themselves. Don't rely everything on someone else.Just focus and make yourself more qualified for a future job. Good luck.
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    hey first specify in which perticuler field of mechenicle you have intrest and u likes..... their is many fields just consult with your feculties....

you can prepare for GATE which conduct by IIT for addmission in m-tech..........
    and gov. also gives scholership after clearing this exam.... approx 8000/- per month..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i confuse in balancing the reactions,and some basic concept. how i will it cover up?😔😔
Hello, How to connect LEDs in 3 phase 415Vac supply to indicate availability/loss of phase?
Hi, myself gourisankar sarmah. i am a final year instrumentation engineering student. i need some help for my final year project. can anyone please suggest me about some PLC or...
Can some one tell me about how to apply in shipping scrap yard after completing B-tech??????
hi i'm doing my miniproject in waste heat recovery for an IC engine. we are using Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) as the theoretical basis. we hit the stone wall when...