How can I develop a face recognition system using python?

Please How can I develop a gui using tkinter to enroll live images into a database in python 

Replies

• Aditya Singh
    Aditya Singh

A module like tkinter can only help you to make the GUI of the program. But if you want to make the algorithm for face recognition you need to be proficient in 

Python, computer vision (like OpenCV) and machine learning

You would need at least 5-6 months to master all these three topics. Then you can make a program that can detect faces of different beings. And by this I mean the program would be able to distinguish between a dog and human. If you want to make it more precise like distinguishing between two breeds of dogs or distinguishing between you and your friends, then you would need to feed more data to it. And by more I mean a lot!! But it is achievable. 

Here is the link of a course on these 3 topics (No promotion intended)

#-Link-Snipped-#

Here is the link of youtube tutorial on this topic (No promotion intended)

Python IDE - Installing Anaconda (Windows) and Basic Conda commands - YouTube

Hope it helps ? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Where did this internship will be done? I mean where did the winter internship will be offered means thevplace for internship? Iam a student of B. SC Mechanical Engineering from...
Arrange the access modifier of java according to their restrictions?
If you know  about the inventor of this language then you can easily crack this
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/09/22/national/science-health/cafe-utilizing-robot-waiters-remotely-controlled-disabled-open-tokyo/#.XDRvPsRS8dU
please upload PDF of programming with Java by balaguruswami published by Mc Graw Hill