how can i calculate the battery by programming?

hii all.
i want to make a program that calculate the battery status of mhy device and send me a notification if it is below to threshold, can anybody tell me how to proceed?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The first serious smartwatch from Fitbit has arrived in India. The Fitbit Blaze smartwatch with fitness at its heart was launched at CES recently and was quick to make its...
Cyber security experts from Palo Alto Networks have managed to unearth the first ever ransomware that was developed for OS X operating systems that run on Mac devices from Apple....
After launching the not-so-exciting Intex Cloud Breeze, the Indian smartphone manufacturer has launched another smartphone that aims at wowing the audience. On the occasion of Shivratri, Intex has come up...
I am 2016 passout b.tech ece fresher. Recently I wrote hcl talent care exam conducted in our campus and many of my friends are eligible for this six months training.So...
A group of engineers from the Iowa State University has manufactured an artificial skin that hides an object from a radar’s radio waves. Dubbed as “meta-skin”, the stretchable and tunable...