How can I add wordpress quiz test plugin in my general knowledge base site?

I have a site . I want to use quiz test Plugin on that site. please tell me where can I get it?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shatil Ahmed
    I have a site . I want to use quiz test Plugin on that site. please tell me where can I get it?
    If it's a wordpress plugin, it should work out of the box with your wordpress setup. I searched for quiz plugins in the wordpress plugin directory and it showed a number of plugins that you can use. You may even use Google Docs to create a set of questions and answers and then embed it in your wordpress post or page.
  • Shatil Ahmed
    Shatil Ahmed
    I have a general knowledge base website. I want to use a quiz test plugin, via that my users or visitors can take online quiz test exam. please give the the more information about this kind of plugin and system.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shatil Ahmed
    I have a general knowledge base website. I want to use a quiz test plugin, via that my users or visitors can take online quiz test exam. please give the the more information about this kind of plugin and system.
    I've removed your other posts. Please post all your questions in this thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are the factors which should be considered for designing a brake and specifically which software is better to design it.
i want to know best book for signal and systems, communication system, emft, instrumentation. i want a book having deep knowledge and good concepts. plzzz help me regarding this. as...
what is q point and load line analysis. both r being used frequently in analog n confuses m.. why r they being used n its importance....
Nanotechnology is becoming the famous day by day and everyone wants to know more about it. RTNA-2013 is a hi-tech Academic Congregation where the latest theoretical and technological advances on...
I want to know which discipline of engineering among computer & mechanical is better to study and has a better future prospects & scope. Would appreciate responses from engineers here.