How can B.Tech Mechanical student get a job in PSUs?

I am a first year student of B.Tech.(Mechanical). What should I do get a job in PSUs' after my degree? Should I focus on theory or on numericals ? What will be better? There is almost negligible placement in my college. Is it will good to take admission in M.Tech.? But my priority is to get a job in PSUs'. Please suggest me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the difference between Draft Inducer and Blower ?
uisng arduino and bluetooth can we operate a car if yes then what is the bluetooth tracking device is best and which detector is best from both is given below:...
Sony's announced its latest α6300 camera for photography enthusiasts in India. What sets this camera apart is its autofocus speed; which is one of the best in the market. Sony...
Unilever’s laundry detergent brand OMO has unveiled the world’s first connected clothes peg named Peggy in the Australian market. Peggy which is currently in testing phase was unveiled today in...
Science and innovation does not demand a full proof ultimatum, but rather it welcomes every better version to suitably replace the older concept. While the current generation is incapable of...