How can an ECE graduate get a job in a core company?

how to get job in a core

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vamsi varma penumastha
    how to get job in a core
    Well, have you uploaded your resume to the job portals? That'd be the first thing to do. Also check with your college's alumni network and see if they can help you get a call for interview or aptitude test.
  • vamsi varma penumastha
    vamsi varma penumastha
    i had uploaded my resume to all the known job portals but no use of that all calla are related to BPO's only
  • vamsi varma penumastha
    vamsi varma penumastha
    Happy engineeers day in advance

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's been a while, since 1976, that Russia returned to the moon. The Luna-24 was the last Russian machine that landed on the moon. Russia did send probes to other...
Hi engineers, need help to design a single stage inverter for my academic project, i tried so much to design it by myself and failed. now am helpless, I dont...
Hey guys, I'm currently doing my BE in EXTC. My project is 'Comprehensive analysis of WiMAX using adaptive modulation.' My query is that how am I suppose to start with...
IFA 2015 event is abuzz with Lenovo announcing its all new smartphone in the VIBE family. It's called the Lenovo VIBE S1. The spirit of the times calls for everyone...
LG Electronics has brought HDR streaming on 4K televisions via the Amazon Video app that can be accessed from the webOS Smart TV platform. For the introduction, Amazon unveiled its...