How big can you think? : Future Of CE

Hello CEans!

Lot of people ask me about CE and what is it all about ๐Ÿ˜€ . I feel really good talking about CrazyEngineers and our big dream.

So let me ask you this question: What do you think is the future of CE? What can CE do with the engineers from all over the world? Where do you see CrazyEngineers one year from now?

-The Big K-

Replies

• Neha
    Neha
    The_Big_K
    Hello CEans!

Lot of people ask me about CE and what is it all about ๐Ÿ˜€ . I feel really good talking about CrazyEngineers and our big dream.

So let me ask you this question: What do you think is the future of CE? What can CE do with the engineers from all over the world? Where do you see CrazyEngineers one year from now?

-The Big K-
    CE- Uniting Engineers Across The World!!
    When it comes to engineers, they can do anything, and when Engineers go crazy then IMPOSSIBLE also says "I Am Possible!!"๐Ÿ˜‰. I expect some good softwares, projects coming out of CE, obviously with time.
    And as Bill Gates has also retired so...๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Neha
    When it comes to engineers, they can do anything, and when Engineers go crazy then IMPOSSIBLE also says "I Am Possible!!"๐Ÿ˜‰. I expect some good softwares, projects coming out of CE, obviously with time.
    ๐Ÿ˜ Well, that's big. I'll opt out of this thread for some time. I'm expecting lots of ideas & thoughts on this topic though.

How big can you think?

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    Neha
    Agree with Neha. How big can I think? I'm thinking about a CrazyEngineers headquarter on moon ๐Ÿ˜.

I will now post a less-crazier answer. CrazyEngineers has a great future. The idea of having engineers at one place is really fantastic. The community will grow beyond anyones imagination in few years time. Maybe CrazyEngineers will have its own campus.

I do not know about next 1 year. But in next 5 years, I see CrazyEngineers as a publicly traded company with myself holding a major stock

Crooook
  • aashima
    aashima
    Ohh!! One year from now! Well CEans has the capability to achieve something in half the time than expected by the world outside. An engineer individually is very talented and when so many of them join hands and work on the same platform, thats always record breaking.
    Well I expect some good and innovative projects or softwares out of CEans through their mutual efforts and calibre. Apart from that, a world recognition as well as the world's leading engineers' community ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hope I titled the post appropriately ๐Ÿ˜€. I only get 4 seconds to select the OS on my machine. I know that there's a setting which allows me to...
CEans, how about posting tutorials on various topics related to electrical engineering? Otherwise, we may start problem solving threads over here? Any thoughts?
I have questions for Mining & Metallurgy engineers. Is there anyone on CrazyEngineers? Jerry
Try it to believe it! This is something pretty cool...and unbelievable. .. At Microsoft the whole Team, including Bill Gates, couldn't answer why this happened! So Try it now ,...
Hi CEans! Brian Huyser, founder of Symmetric Inc., USA and the man behind One Billion Bulbs talked to Crazy Engineers about his project. Here is your chance to shout your...