How are you advertising CE?

CEans,

I personally know CEans who wear the CE T-Shirts in colleges & companies to promote CE. Few of us have gone out of the way to convince their friends/colleagues to join CE.

Share your own stories, experiences about promoting word about CE among your contacts.

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have asked few of my friends to join CE.
    One off them who joined and active is thisisananth..

I have send requests for few of my friends through Orkut ๐Ÿ˜€.

Recently i requested my friend whose company won a Oscar Award for animation to join CE , He replied me yesterday saying i will check.

He is an animation guy , so he may be helpful for few people here!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Ananth and I have a plan to visit our college and HighSchool to Educate people about Education , Opportunities etc etc..

So in that meet we will cover about CE , benefits from joining it etc etc..

So still in Plan phase will let you know complete details once we have a concrete plan ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Ananth and I had a plan to visit our college and HighSchool to Educate people about Education , Opportunities etc etc..

So in that meet we will cover about CE , benefits from joining it etc etc..

So still in Plan phase will let you know complete details once we have a concrete plan ๐Ÿ˜€
    Awesome! [โ€‹IMG] You guys rock!

I suggest that you share your ideas with the rest of us through CE Events section and together we'll chalk out a plan.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sure Biggie , will plan out something and will share here in a couple of days !!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I had tried to spread the word of CE using SMS sites like gupshup and google SMS channel..
    There are some SMS Groups which give the information regarding websites so i had requested them to send the SMS ["www.crazyengineers.com" Uniting engineers across the word.]

and my name on Orkut was "i'm on CrazyEngineers..Are you?" for quite long time.

Right now me and Rajdeep want to arrange one Meet in College or Hostel a Small CE-Meet in which we will give our knowledge to other people and ask them to join CE.

There are 8-9 members register here on CE.. i am trying some of them to be active so they can share their knowledge with us. Some of them are already active and Rocking CE. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Recently i am on the work to get Advertisement for CE!! and working on it. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow GF ๐Ÿ˜€ ! That's super! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Wow GF ๐Ÿ˜€ ! That's super! ๐Ÿ˜
    Even i had asked you to make the Format of SMS you remember that? ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I had just sent one mail with CE link to my Professor. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    I had just sent one mail with CE link to my Professor. ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐Ÿ˜‰ Awesome. Do let us know if he responds ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    ๐Ÿ˜‰ Awesome. Do let us know if he responds ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Ya Sure ๐Ÿ˜€
  • safwan
    safwan
    Hay biggie. why cant we have some kind of option which let us invite our friends through email , i mean sending email like "facebook reqests " etc.:sshhh:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all, please specify ieee real time project topics.and im very much intrested in doing my project in image processing...
Can any one give me the download link for "Queueing systems for computer applications vol 2" by klienrock.... I need this book very urgently for my phd work.... Please help...๐Ÿ˜”.
Name: NIMISH PRABHU *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Mumbai, India *Occupation: Student Work Experience: - *Hobbies & Interests: Hacking,Computer Games,Downloading latest stuffs around the net(though my slow net connection doesnt help...
NIT Jalandhar folks are organizing Techniti between 18-20 September. Official Website: techNITi 09 Home Page
Our old favorite Jacko is not with us any longer. But his songs will always continue to entertain us. I'd like to dedicate this thread remembering some of his best...