how an ac machine works ? will field in that produces constant flux as in the dc machine?

i mean how it works if there no constant supply to the machine

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    depending upon the configuration(motor or generator) , the mode of excitation , the mechanical constructional constraints it will behave differently but all their behaviors will be governed by a common principle- principle of electromagnetic induction.

try to be more specific regarding your "ac machine" so that we could provide you with a better explanation.

regards,
    proffy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm the member of Xyntech Solutions (Mumbai). Xyntech Solutions, an emerging Engineering OrganizationWe provide total engineering services for Power Plants of various sizes & fuels, Petrochemical, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Projects....
We are in process of developing a new product for which we need a group of engineers from Mechanical having knowledge of HVAC & Electrical background on part time basis....
hey i want to create a project on timetable generator can any one help me please
Hello frndz plzz kindly suggest me an attractive n refreshing technical event (apart from blind coding or sode combat n such events) for the techfest at my college.It should be...
hie.....i am kinda stuck!!! my guide wants me to choose topics from the list of ideas which have been done by my senior!!! help me out!!! i need some ideas...