How about some Q&A on Basics of Robotics?

Machine Design says: From assembly and pick-and-place to material handling and packaging, the number of robots working in manufacturing and assembly plants continues to grow—a big part of the new wave of factory automation circling the globe. They can handle the simplest and the most complicated tasks while bringing a laundry list of benefits to the table. Taking the plunge into robotics, however, can be confusing and daunting. With so many factors to consider, managers and engineers ask themselves “Where do we start?”
To get some good advice on getting started on the road to robotic automation, Machine Design talked with Rick Brookshire, a group product manager at industrial robot manufacturer Epson.

https://www.machinedesign.com/industrial-automation/robotic-basics-qa-getting-started-automation?NL=MACD-001&Issue=MACD-001_20181221_MACD-001_254&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_1_b&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=22287&utm_medium=email&elq2=4b727833ce164685882e0b95f4edea0f

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want a new project topic based on the civil software please help me to find
I have completed my ME in EXTC in 2015..i was working as a part-time lecturer from then on . my passion has always been to work in embedded or vlsi...
Did anyone worked with FirebirdV Robot ..? I want to know about Autonomous defensive Robot with FirebirdV project..
HOW TO CALCULATE THE MINIMUM TORQUE REQUIRED TO MOVE IN THE 30 DEGREE SLOPE AREAS..