How about adding "Guide"

I have noticed that, In out community there ain't any forum named as "Guides".
What my point is, How about adding it ?

So why should we add forum named "Guides" & why ??

- Every Forums & sub-forums here are access-able by community members, how about a "Guides" Forum which is "read-only" ??

- Why "read-only" ? Most CEans posts Tips & Tricks/Tweaks, Technics, Short-cuts, Things to remember, and some very important stuff ... But as time passes those very important & effecient posts are lost somehwere ... I think those posts should be maintained by "Moderators" in New forum named "Guides" .. so CEan can take look into it anytime BUT cannot post anything into that forum. Each & every post in that forum should be maintained by Moderators.

- I think this forum will help to collect & maintain large amount of tips/tweaks, plus it will be pretty resourceful.

- Anything under "Guides" Forum is not editable by Regular CE members (only some chosen one has authority to do that) .

Something like ::
Guides (Main forum)
- Computer Science/IT/Networking (sub-forum)
-
-
- Industrial/ Instrumention/Control (sub-forum)

Each sub-forum includes tips/tweaks/point to be noted/ things to remember .. which is maintained by moderators (or any other whom #-Link-Snipped-# gives authority).

So, CEan how is this idea ..... Any thought ? any changes ? feedback plox 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We have Resources section that is similar to what you are suggesting. But it's very difficult to find contributors to it.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Well, It was just my thought 😳
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Well, It was just my thought 😳
    We've been asked to create Guides / Tutorials section. The only challenge is to find tutorial creators.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    We've been asked to create Guides / Tutorials section. The only challenge is to find tutorial creators.
    Well, I can join in CS branch as tutorial creator (I am still in learning process tho, so i dont know "everything" but i can give my best for what i know)
    .... I think many members with different field background will stand up for the task !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We typically create a new section once we have several threads that can be accommodated in that section. We surely can start and then form new section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Composed from off-the-shelf materials, the new device can work out exactly where a person is looking by tracking their eye movements, allowing them to control a cursor on a screen...
I am not talking about the language here, Its all about grammar Vs spelling? Which is more important too know a language properly? I am good at spelling Hindi, But...
CAN ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BATTERY AND A CAPACITOR BECAUSE THEY SERVE THE SAME IN A CIRCUIT . CAPACITOR STORES THE CHARGE AND DISCHARGES...
HI MY NAME IS KAMESH FROM HYDERABAD . IM PRESENTLY DOING MY BTECH 2ND YEAR IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING IN A JNTU AFFILIATED COLLEGE. IM HAPPY TO KNOW ABOUT...
Hey friends.. I am new to this site, and looking forward to meeting new people, learning new stuffs, and may be occasionally share something too.. 😀