How a mobile phone detect strength of signal.

Hello friend's
Actually i want to know what is the instrument in mobile by which we can able to detect strength of signal(like i got 3 parallel lines on our mobile screen when there is full signal strength).

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Basically there is GSM modem is used in the Phone and in that Modem they have added the features to measure the strength of the Mobile Signal and if i am talking about the software then we can get the signal strength by sending one command which is called AT Command and in the response it measures the power of the signal and sisplayed on the screen.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    @GF can you tell me which type of electronic device is used to detect the signal strength.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    mohit007kumar00
    @GF can you tell me which type of electronic device is used to detect the signal strength.
    I will try to find out something regarding this and let you know. As right now i have no idea about it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We converted a diesel VW pickup at our company ( Entity Green ) to run on free waste vegetable oil from restaurant fryers. we get an exhilarating feeling of freedom...
As we know we must have an antenna of length 1/4th of our signal wavelength.So i checked my mobile and note down the frequency and after calculation i got result...
I was just reading about nano and i would like to know what kind of transmission does nano car use and what is transmission ratio used in it.
Don't necessarily think of your opinion of a band, but rather the complexity and intelligence of it to determine what band you think is the best. You may also wanna...
List what books you think are most helpful in life then give a short description of the book and why its a good book to read. These books can include...