Hotmail's 15th Birthday - Microsoft Praises It

Hotmail turned 15 yesterday - a big achievement in the internet world.

Microsoft put togethe#-Link-Snipped-#r a list of 15 to praise one of their oldest product Hotmail’s fifteenth birthday.

Here is the full list:
1) #-Link-Snipped-# (or Hotmail in 2010, for that matter.)
2) Hotmail is really, really fast – #-Link-Snipped-#, and even faster than Gmail in certain areas.
3) #-Link-Snipped-# – 5.5 billion messages a day.
4) #-Link-Snipped-#, (Windows Phone especially but iOS and many other smartphones too) – syncing email, calendar, and contacts.
5) You can #-Link-Snipped-# right from Hotmail.
6) #-Link-Snipped-# linked from YouTube, Hulu, and many other services right from within your email message.
7) Like conversation view? #-Link-Snipped-# Hate it? It’s easy to disable.
8) #-Link-Snipped-# and continue to use the address while Hotmail manages your inbox (Gmail, Y! Plus, AOL.)
9) “Sweep” allows you to filter hundreds of messages from multiple senders with #-Link-Snipped-#
10) Get unread email notifications on your Windows 7 taskbar by #-Link-Snipped-#.
11) Why worry about low attachment limits when sending photos? SkyDrive support lets you send #-Link-Snipped-#.
12) Hotmail utilizes #-Link-Snipped-# for easy document editing and sharing – don’t settle for lesser software.
13) Use Netflix? #-Link-Snipped-#with interactive email from a number of partners.
14) We’re the largest free email service on the planet – with 360 million unique users per month.
15) We’re 15 years old – and the best is yet to come.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we have any Hotmail users who could add some more praise-points for Hotmail? 😉

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hotmail Rocks!!!

I've been using hotmail ever since my 13th Birthday....It's been 9 years now and i still haven't found any problems with it.😀

Yahoo has caused me a lot of problems 😕, they even cut my e-mail ID just because i didn't log in for more than 3 months (due to some personal unfortunate reasons). Hotmail on the other helped me recover my e-mail.

Hotmail is still the best e-mail service that i'm using, eventhough i've a Gmail as well as a Yahoo address. It also works great with any ordinary phone ranging from the Nokia 2610 to the Nokia C5 (which i've personally used).

It has increased my bandwidth and the speed has also stepped up over the years. If Microsoft comes up with an equally good plan to take over Facebook and Google Plus, I'll definitely back it!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We recently wrote the following article on VoiCE: AICTE Relaxes Eligibility Criteria - Cut-Offs Lowered To 45% - CrazyEngineers . Your comments will be highly appreciated. If you like the...
CEans, VoiCE authors try hard to bring you the latest news and updates from Engineering domain . We highly recommend checking out VoiCE every day to keep updated with the...
Hi Friends, with the reference from https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...-more-technologically-advanced-than-west.html, I would like to ask you all, why Ancient India was better than Present India? 😐 What made the transition or change? Why...
A warning that fake and potentially dangerous invites are being circulated is in order. Though the Google+ invite email from a friend or stranger looks quite enticing, it just might...
Cupertino, California based technology giant is said to be planning on a new tablet device known as iPad 2 Plus. "There are some indications from the supply chain that Apple...