Hotel Management project with VB & MsAccess

Hi All!
Can any one provide me hotel management project with front end in VB and MsAccess as a backend.I need this project on urgent basis as one of my friend has to submit it.

Thanks,
Shashank

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you asking for ready made project?
  • Shashank007
    Shashank007
    Yeah...act he has to submit it on 15th of this month
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Shashank007
    Yeah...act he has to submit it on 15th of this month
    Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with ready-made project. You will have to look elsewhere. I think a simple hotel management project can be coded within 2-3 days (with basic functionality). Ask your friend to start coding and share the problems he faces with us. We'll be happy to help.
  • vinythomas
    vinythomas
    hey tre canc anybody help me out in my project of the following plz:
    Hotel Management project with VB & MsAccess
  • vinythomas
    vinythomas
    hey plz help me on hotel management project using vb as fornt end and ms access as bak end
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    without working you should note take credits later you will surfer so you better work for that
  • vinythomas
    vinythomas
    hey iam wrking i jst asked to help me out with the coding thts all plz help knw,thank u
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    How can we help you in coding ?Are you facing problems in deciding logic or syntax?if syntax is main problem then remember google is your best friend
  • vinythomas
    vinythomas
    he y actually dnt knw wre to start the coding
  • vinythomas
    vinythomas
    I wish to learn Hotel Management project with VB & MsAccess. It's a part of my final year engineering project.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Have you thought something on your own?think a hotel manager asks you to make a software that will help him in his work.now how will you help him ?
  • vinythomas
    vinythomas
    hey its our own k cancu help me or not
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    vinythomas
    hey iam wrking i jst asked to help me out with the coding thts all plz help knw,thank u
    @Vinythomas:Try to avoid text messaging. It is not allowed on CE.Here we discuss formally and it is not like a social networking site.So avoid text messaging...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how to analyse the user interface of a web-based applications .....please explain it guys.....I am in urgent need of it .....please guys hope you would help me
Is there any way to find the current location of mobile number using Internet? I'm specifically interested in finding out a service that will accept a person's mobile number as...
It might be a simple question but there is a lot confusion for me on this.. If the starter is lower rating than the motor then what will be the...
Hi guys, I have completed my b.tech in 2008 from electrical electronics and joined a panel builder as techno - commercial engineer. Need some help regarding this and please do...
i m a first yr cse student , i m new to paper presentation, i want knw how to do it, plz help me, how to chose topic for that