Hosting a website

I made a web application using asp.net and C# with Sql Server2005 as backend as a training project. I wanted to know if its possible to upload that application for free on the world wide web !!
Do let me know if there is any domain where i can host the site for free !!

Replies

• ankur8819
    ankur8819
    I was expecting some reply :-(
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankur8819
    I was expecting some reply :-(
    Only if you had shown some efforts from your side. 😀 Nevermind.

I did a search on Google for keywords "Free Website Hosting" and found following links:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Bravenet Web Services

#-Link-Snipped-#

Also look at : #-Link-Snipped-# , I'm not sure if they 'still' do the free hosting.

All the best 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, Look what i've discovered on net while browsing! https://acicode.blogspot.com * Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318-08) and Commentary * Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI...
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a way to scanf/getchar() a string of characters into a table ? Am i shooting for the stars or is it a...
Article written by CEan - Desijays [in Feb 2007] for CrazyEngineers. Windows Vista Its that time of the year again and a new incarnation of another Microsoft OS is slated...
Source: Miss World 2008 Russia is crowned Miss World The eyes of the world were on one stage when Kseniya Sukhinovia from Russia was crowned Miss World in a glittering,...
With Miss Ksenia Sukhinova of Russia crowned as Miss World 2008, I saw the debate popping up on few of the blogs. The beauty contests [Miss World, Miss Universe] have...