Horizontal thrust in near buildings of a demolition

Hi
There is a Standard for the percentage of the dead weight of the near walls of a demolition?

That is for calculate de scaffolding necessery to support the near buildings of a demolition.

I read something of a 10 per cent. But I think is very conservative.

Pere Roca

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a b-tech graduate in computer science stream(2012 pass-out),with good knowledge in programming languages(c,c++,java, SQL), with an aggregate of 75%. there are no job facilities in it sector in...
It is (un)reliably learnt that the government is running short of funds for populist, socially uplifting measures like providing smart phones to BPL population. What is causing more concern is...
hi guys i wanted to know which is better place for pursuing b tech computer science from-manipal university or ip university delhi (mait,usit,ait)?? and guys i am new at this...
Sir, i am doing project on above topic. In this project decided to include following features i.e 1)LED bulb should on and off and also bright and dim according darkness....
Hey guys, i wanna do my project based on Thermoacoustic refrigeration. Some suggests that it is practically not possible, is it true?