Hop in if you want a CrazyEngineers T-Shirt

We used to have awesome CrazyEngineers t-shirts. It's time that we gauge a general interest in buying CrazyEngineers t-shirts. There aren't trustworthy custom t-shirt printing services that'd require no 'minimum' order. We can print t-shirts in bulk only if a considerable number of CEans express interest in buying a CE Tee-Shirt. The price is likely to be between Rs. 400 to Rs. 700, depending upon the quality & type. We can be more specific on the pricing only when we see some good demand for the t-shirts.

What would the t-shirt have?

Let's decide! Our older t-shirts used to Carry CrazyEngineers logo on the back and a funky message on the front. But we can evolve the design & bring in something more cool.

So - if you want one, throw in your thoughts!

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am all game for it,
    A custom message and crazy engineer logo at the back would be a cool idea.

-CB
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Looks like a cool idea, but shouldn't we first come out with a basic design, then it would help in making us decide ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Someone fire up photoshop and do a rough sketch of what do they want on the CE T-shirt!
  • avii
    avii
    I am in.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Back in 2010: CrazyEngineers T-Shirt Experience Collection
    Do we have any pic of the earlier design..?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sanyam Khurana
    Do we have any pic of the earlier design..?
    There were many designs. I'm not sure if CEans still have photos of their tees.
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Check out this rough design!! I know need a lot of improvement but just an idea!!
    Please comment and make necessary changes...CE T-Shirt
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
  • lal
    lal
    Oh yeah! Wish some one posts a pic. I never saw it ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Didn't refresh page! Mistimed post ๐Ÿ˜
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    [โ€‹IMG]
    [โ€‹IMG]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I'm in. Please don't compromise on quality. I hope we can ask someone like Design Your Own Tshirt, Group Tshirt Design Online | Alma Mater to make it for us. I'm quite inspired by 'How I braved Anu Aunty and co-founded a Million Dollar Company' - by Varun Agarwal - the co founder of Alma Mater. I fear an amateur design won't hit the racks. We need to create a demand for being a Crazy Engineer? - A CEan culture??? What say?
  • lal
    lal
    Happened to spend some making a few rough designs.
    All are okay to edit if anyone wish to.
    (First one is 'stolen' from some where else ๐Ÿ˜ )
    Ce tshirt Ce tshirt _2Ce tshirt 3
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - You're cool, man! ๐Ÿ˜

We gotta adapt that logo, right? I had asked #-Link-Snipped-# to give me a polished version of it - but's super busy ever since.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    #-Link-Snipped-# wow, they are really Awesome,

BDW, Could we also have our name printed on the TEES?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# awesome job, mate! Second one is awesome ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    I'm busy for a while, so I can't really work on it now, but I have this idea of printing an eagle on a TShirt made entirely of mechanical stuff like linkages, gears, pneumatic cylinders and stuff. We could write "Crazy Mechanical Eagles" beneath it or something.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    CE - Mentor

Image can be edited to suit the style of each CEan. This one is dedicated to Ramani Sir @A.V.Ramani
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    CEAN2
    CEAN1
    This is a simple approach. Feel free to edit it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Amazing designs there. Keep them coming. I will also try to design one. Its long time I have designed something for CE. Now I am going to quit photoshop and starting work on Inkscape.

Post more design guys. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Those designs's blowin' wind in ma hair ๐Ÿ‘.

I think everyone really likes the logo that #-Link-Snipped-# designed. We might just adopt it officially soon. Not sure how will it fit in the overall design, because it's got no provision to write 'CrazyEngineers'. Maybe I'll work up something in the next few days. My photoshop skills aren't very good though.

Let me try and talk to a startup that deals with t-shirts. They've got some really cool designs and we may just have a few designs put up for votes.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just curious to know - are we all OKAY with having the website URL / Name being printed on the back?

Hit Agree if you want to say 'Yes'.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Guys, try out different colours and designs. When I think of design, the first thing that comes to my mind is my workplace. I get to wear casuals twice in a week, so I would expect a certain standard of material (Preferably 100%Cotton) and professional design. I want people to ask me where can they get one as well. And I would want atleast two different colours to keep swapping.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't worry about the Quality. It's the basic minimum we'd check even before we think of designs. I've checked a few t-shirts with the guys who do the custom prints; and I must say I'm impressed.

The question is about the base color of the t-shirts. In the past we've only done black and white because they're Universal and people don't usually have complaints. Black has worked for most of us.

I'm however curious to know whether we can go with maroon, dark-red, navy blue etc.? Or should we keep it the regular black because everyone wears it?

I think we should start a poll to get responses.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't worry about the Quality. It's the basic minimum we'd check even before we think of designs. I've checked a few t-shirts with the guys who do the custom prints; and I must say I'm impressed.
    Great! As for the prints, they ought to be durable.

The question is about the base color of the t-shirts. In the past we've only done black and white because they're Universal and people don't usually have complaints. Black has worked for most of us.

I'm however curious to know whether we can go with maroon, dark-red, navy blue etc.? Or should we keep it the regular black because everyone wears it?
    Grey colour is on demand. Dark Violet would also be great. However I suggest that each colour should be given a unique design so that it creates more demand among buyers.

I think we should start a poll to get responses.
    Create a demand and the deal is done! Easy advertisement. We don't want to restrict CE'an Tees to just few people!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    One question: Which one is more professional - a polo shirt (with collar) or a T-Shirt (round neck)??

As far as I've seen, it's the polo shirt that is professional!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're going to decide on the color and style (Polo / Roun-Neck). In offices, Polo shirts work the best.
  • lal
    lal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think everyone really likes the logo that eternalthinker designed. We might just adopt it officially soon. Not sure how will it fit in the overall design, because it's got no provision to write 'CrazyEngineers'. Maybe I'll work up something in the next few days.
    Isn't that official yet? I got that from #-Link-Snipped-# from google richsnippets tool.
    Just curious to know - are we all OKAY with having the website URL / Name being printed on the back?
    I better liked how it was printed on the back of old T-shirts. Looks just perfect.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    anoopthefriend
    One question: Which one is more professional - a polo shirt (with collar) or a T-Shirt (round neck)??

As far as I've seen, it's the polo shirt that is professional!
    Good question. I prefer Tee with Collar for office. ๐Ÿ˜€

Let's see what other says.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Collared ones are the best for anything I am in for formal polo tees
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Amazing contribution, people! I am watching this thread for updates. ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Awesome designs guys.

I have 2 tees from CE and the quality is good ๐Ÿ˜€

AS far as color is concerned I am a fan and black and white so no issues what more colors are added ๐Ÿ˜€

Can we have in the shade of red in which our header (CE) is designed?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Thanks Anoop. However, mango man (Aam Aadhmi otherwise) CEan may be more to the point.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I want free stuff, gimme T shirt
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Hey guys @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-#

- Can we make this happen?

P.S.: Header is getting modified anyways right?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The new logo has been adopted and we can now use it for all our printing stuff. I'm thinking about getting the first lot printed from Alma Mater store; but they need a minimum of 10 t-shirts ordered.

If 10 CEans come forward and make the contribution; we can get them printed and shipped asap. All we need to agree on is the design of the t-shirt.

The prices are quite reasonable (Collared T-shirt costs Rs. 299 + shipping costs, I guess Rs. 50 )

Let's finalise a design for our tee (keep it simple so that there aren't arguments over the design). If not, I'll get one designed over in the next few days.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    I'm in. Will take two separate colors / designs (if there are options).
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I'll also take one
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The prices are quite reasonable (Collared T-shirt costs Rs. 299 + shipping costs, I guess Rs. 50 )
    The cost of a plain Collared T-Shirt is Rs 299, the designing part costs extra.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Mathew
    The cost of a plain Collared T-Shirt is Rs 299, the designing part costs extra.
    I see. Let me come up with final costs (the shipping cost would include dispatching the t-shirts individually from CE HQ to each CEan's postal address). Let's first come up with a design.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Two Shades for me too...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - 1.6 MB gif? Not every state is as developed as Gujarat to afford faster Internet.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - 1.6 MB gif? Not every state is as developed as Gujarat to afford faster Internet.
    So I have to now think about everyone & post, right ? Cool!
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Some Design Suggestion from my side

front11320141394532795473
    Last Line : do not try this @ home CrazyEngineers

back11320141394532795473
    ** We Deal with english too. (P.S. Refer Front side)

left11320141394532795473

P.S.: logo color is varying... ๐Ÿ˜•sorry .
    give a try friends. Upload your design
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Vikram S Bargah
    Some Design Suggestion from my side

front11320141394532795473
    Last Line : do not try this @ home CrazyEngineers

back11320141394532795473
    ** We Deal with english too. (P.S. Refer Front side)

left11320141394532795473

P.S.: logo color is varying... ๐Ÿ˜•sorry .
    give a try friends. Upload your design
    Hi, check the first post (see the attachment over there) on #-Link-Snipped-# thread to get the white CE logo. Then re-edit those images and show it off. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Babatunde
    Babatunde
    I would love one
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    m done .thanks @#-Link-Snipped-# .

my collar rev fr my collar rev back my collar rev left
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    [โ€‹IMG]
    For starters. The CE logo will go on one side and the website url on the other.

P.S.: I did post over here during work. I will fix this tomorrow from the office. Now on the phone.

Re: fixed!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Got to make the front side simple yet attractive.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Something else I always wanted to wear while going on a ride:

[โ€‹IMG]

Anyone else up for it? #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    And the new one:

[โ€‹IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We successfully ran CEan Of The Month award for a few years before giving it a halt a few months ago. We even had sponsors like Quick Heal to back...
So, picking up a call from an over-sized tablet-phone doesn't really seem likely to appeal to you, but having that voice-call making facility isn't really undesirable, is it? At first,...
With rumors running hither-tither about the tablet's surfacing and resurfacing, a lot of speculations were made. Rendering them true, Denis Kutnikov, General Director of Acerโ€™s Russian office had said that...
Very soon, the A4 size papers would be a thing of passรฉ. Sony's engineers have developed a digital equivalent of A4 size paper. The notepad would be the world's first...
If you miss the days when you wrote love letters on the piece of paper and then added a few drops of perfume on it to make it even more...