Honor V9 With Dual Rear Cameras And 6 GB RAM Set To Launch In China On February 21

After the launch of #-Link-Snipped-#earlier this month, Huawei is all geared up to unveil its new smartphone offering, Honor V9 in China. The Chinese tech-giant has confirmed the release date of the device to be February 21 in a teaser release on Weibo. On the specifications front, V9, features a 5.7-inch QHD 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels.

Honor-V9-teaser

It is powered by a 2.4 GHz Kirin 960 octa-core processor, a Mali M71 GPU coupled with 6 GB of RAM. The smartphone is touted to come with 128 GB of storage while also supporting an additional 128 GB storage through microSD card.

The dual-SIM enabled device will run on EMUI 5.0 based Android 7.0 Nougat system. Honor V9 further boasts of a fingerprint scanner and is said to pack 3900 mAh battery equipped with fast charging support.

In terms of camera, the device features a 12 MP dual rear camera setup with dual-tone LED flash and Laser AF. It also houses an 8-megapixel front shooter. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS (with A-GPS), and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The pricing and availability details for international markets would most likely be disclosed at its February 21st launch.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#| #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WhatsApp Inc. has quietly added a new security feature to the world's most popular mobile messaging app. The feature was first released in beta back in November 2016 to a...
New Horizons, the NASA spacecraft had to switch to 'safe mode' because of a command-loading error it faced earlier this week. The spacecraft is programmed to transition into the safe...
Meizu, a Chinese consumer market firm, decided to enter budget segment with model M5 after not having much success with their last offering, Meizu M5 plus, which was priced at...
After a period of five-month dormancy, Space Exploration Technologies Corp is all set to increase the launch rate of its Falcon 9 rockets. Last year on September 1st an explosion...
Hello Respected members, Myself Pratik. I am based in Gujarat, India. I have just completed my post graduation in structural engineering and am a fresher currently. I would shortly start...