CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 08 Oct, 2014
We've been comparing various 110cc scooters available in India for about Rs. 50,000 and have narrowed down on Honda Activa i and TVS Zest. Both the scooters are lightweight, offer good mileage, are easy to manage (put on the main stand), offer electric start et al.

I'm personally inclining towards the TVS Zest because of the few points (IMHO) where it scores over the Activa i. I think the Zest has a better storage under the seat and more leg-room for the rider. Plus looks wise - Zest seems to be more stylish than Activa i.

Engine Comparison -

Honda Activa i :
  • 109.2 cc
  • 8 PS Power
  • 8.74 Nm Torque
Scooty Zest:
  • 109.7 cc
  • 8 PS Power
  • 8.7 Nm Torque
Overall - there's not much of a noticeable difference; provided I'm not missing out on something very important.

For me, the things come down to overall maintenance of these scooters. Would love to have a word from the current owners and general reviews / opinions. Thanks!
7.6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 30, 2010

I've met many working professionals who are preparing for higher studies either in management or technology. This thread is for all the working professionals to discuss their selection of choice...
2.9k views

@arjun srivastav · Oct 28, 2012

I want to delete a folder but when I try deleting it, I get a message that says "The action can't be completed because the file is open in UDisk...
3k views

@Manish Sheoran · Oct 2, 2010

I heared Oscillator is a device which generates sinewaves signals and generator is one generates sawtooth, triangular or square wave.IN functions we use generators to produce electricity, and i think...
6.2k views

@pr159260 · Feb 26, 2013

Hello sir. I am from Electrical and Electronics branch. I am in need of suggestion whether studying embedded system course will be good ? Some says that being i am...
3.3k views

@Morningdot Hablu · Nov 10, 2010

I hope I am asking this in the right section. I came across the term "baseline wandering". I am unable to understand it from the books. Can someone explain what...
25.1k views