Honda Activa i Or TVS Zest - The Best 110 CC Scooter In India?

We've been comparing various 110cc scooters available in India for about Rs. 50,000 and have narrowed down on Honda Activa i and TVS Zest. Both the scooters are lightweight, offer good mileage, are easy to manage (put on the main stand), offer electric start et al.

I'm personally inclining towards the TVS Zest because of the few points (IMHO) where it scores over the Activa i. I think the Zest has a better storage under the seat and more leg-room for the rider. Plus looks wise - Zest seems to be more stylish than Activa i.

Engine Comparison -

Honda Activa i :
  • 109.2 cc
  • 8 PS Power
  • 8.74 Nm Torque
Scooty Zest:
  • 109.7 cc
  • 8 PS Power
  • 8.7 Nm Torque
Overall - there's not much of a noticeable difference; provided I'm not missing out on something very important.

For me, the things come down to overall maintenance of these scooters. Would love to have a word from the current owners and general reviews / opinions. Thanks!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: It will be the biggest wheel in the world - 135m high, weighing more than 1,500 tonnes and rotating at two revolutions an hour - if everything goes to...
This festive season, a breeze of fresh air enters India's 100 cc bike segment as Hero MotoCorp launches two new motorcycles named Hero Splendor Pro Classic, India's first café racer...
HTC has stepped out of its familiar realm of smartphones to launch a standalone camera called RE that shall go on sale next month in the US with an expected...
NASA is experimenting on putting people into longer sleeps, aka hibernation. more news here : https://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/gee...to-send-humans-into-deep-space-190801204.html just wondering is teleportation can actually be realised 😁 wow! ~live long and prosper~