Homework help!

Dear Crazy Engineers

I'm 10 yrs old and have a homework project to complete for Monday.

My homework is to research a chosen profession, it's salery, qualifications, job prospects etc.

I've googled and googled but can't find the right info on what qualifications I'll need to be a robotic engineer? I can find out what I'll need to do an Hons at university (A levels etc), but not to get into a job.

Can anyone here help me please?

Kieran 😁

Replies

• crook
    crook
    You will need to learn the basics of Electronics and some mechanics. Then enroll in a university that offers a course in Robotics.
  • johnnycal96
    johnnycal96
    I have found this site. Got stuck while doing my homework. It really helped me out with some of the intricate math problems. They have very good teachers, a bit different than the usual stuff.

NOTE: Do not advertise external links without taking permission from the Administrator.
  • silenthorde
    silenthorde
    You're probably the youngest CEan....

Welcome mrpopo19
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Very old thread. Closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a poem that I wrote just after the 2002 FIFA world cup. It made into my college magazine that time. Just trying to compile all my poems here...
Hi, Im searching the domestic voltage stabilizer circuit ,but i didnt get from any.Can any one let me know the lonk or circuit for simple domestic votage stabilizer Thanks in...
Hi..... I have a question for CE'ans. When u want to copy some disc to disc but u have one dvd writer just insert the 1st disc and add its...
hi i am currently pursuing VLSI , i love both instrumentation and vlsi . friends tell me is there any field which uses both? 😕
I am Basheer...I have done Masters in Computer Engineering.Currently i am working in And Or logic as a design engineer...This company manufactures embeddd system products..So i have to work in...