home appliances controlled by mobile

please give me soft copy of this pro inc circuit diagram

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it would be a good idea that you try it on your own first and discuss the issues you face with us than asking for a ready made circuit.
  • gohm
    gohm
    For another great challenging idea you could also program to control and monitor all appliances in a home from the internet.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Thats what I hope to do! 😀 Though, you'll need to put up some heavy internet security, in case some joker from the other side of the world decides to mess with your lights, TV or microwave.. *puts halo on head*
  • gohm
    gohm
    snicker, well we know you would never try something like that... =) Would be a very nice challenging project to partner with between computer/IT engineering and electrical engineer.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yeah.. those two mix like oil and water!

wait..

😛
  • Morris
    Morris
    The_Big_K
    I think it would be a good idea that you try it on your own first and discuss the issues you face with us than asking for a ready made circuit.
    Yes dude its really a good idea shared,.#-Link-Snipped-#
  • haree
    haree
    Well i have the pictorial form, but the wait is required i will upload this when this will be available now the time this is not. i am sure you will enjoy to them

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi.....:ceans ..... I am working in a project with RFiD tags along with my friends... We are finding it hard to configure the transmitter and receiver and the transciever we...
This question is pretty lame, but I'm not sure what's wrong. Here's my system information: OS: Windows Vista Business Chrome: Latest Stable The rich text editor for CrazyEngineers posts does...
Aspirants of JTOs(Telecom) in BSNL..... Aspirants of JTOs in BSNL..... Hi Friends, Many of you are going to prepare for the JTOs BSNL exam. I am here want to inform...
Hi Friends, Greeting to all after a long time in exile I qualified GATE 09 with following details: Score: 487 %tile: 95.82 rank: 1748 Now, i want to know, in...
Hi, I am designing a weigh scale, I have already selected all the components and how to interface it that also i have come to know But i am facing...