Home appliances control using voice Dictation project..

Good day Sir/Madam Engineers , can someone gives us some background or abstract about this project??
What are the possible components needed to work with this..
Feel free to give us some suggestions..Thank you very much!!

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Google the project named 'Jasper'. It's open source RPi project developed in python. You can create modules as per your task & control home via voice.

I am not that much aware of Python as I am with C & Bash. I would like to see that entire project developed from scratch in C. Or else I gotta learn Python :-/
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    Sir. thanks for the said information. Hope the programmable micro controller and other components are available in our area.. Thank you very much
  • gerrybok
    gerrybok
    Good day sir, is this project using a arduino micro controller??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Regional manufacturers Karbonn Mobiles and Intex have launched three new smartphones that offer Android KitKat experience at affordable prices. Keeping in mind the price of the immensely successful Moto E...
Hello Kaustubh, I am working as a Performance Automation tester..but before joining i have been trained in java... i like watching code work....but i get pissed off when code does...
Plivo, a private Telecommunications industry, was co-founded by Venky B and Michael Ricordeau in September 2011. Plivo has its headquarters located in San Francisco, USA and Bangalore, India. Plivo is...
Researchers at the Georgia Institute of Technology have created a smart glove that can help people read and write Braille script even when they are not paying any attention. The...
Hello all CEans 😀 Can i have d problems of any industry or company (ECE related) which, one can take it as a final sem project or any one tried...