HOD Certificate Issue - GATE 2015

HII GUYS I HAVE QUERRY .PLEASE SOLVE IT.
I AM NOT ABLE TO ABLE UPLOAD HOD CERTIFICATE.
ITS SHOWING THIS ERROR ""Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification.""
COULD ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SPECIFICATIONS REGARDING IT I WUD HIGHLY THANKFUL

Replies

• Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Tagging to our GATE-2015 student adviser #-Link-Snipped-# -Over to you buddy.😀
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    vinit garg
    HII GUYS I HAVE QUERRY .PLEASE SOLVE IT.
    I AM NOT ABLE TO ABLE UPLOAD HOD CERTIFICATE.
    ITS SHOWING THIS ERROR ""Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification.""
    COULD ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SPECIFICATIONS REGARDING IT I WUD HIGHLY THANKFUL
    It is advised to read the instructions provided for uploading documents as they have specifically mentioned the formats for all documents. Here's what you should ensure for uploading certificate-
    It should in .pdf format and not in jpeg or jpg.
    The size of the document you are trying to upload shouldn't be more than 1Mb.

Try again after you read instructions and let me know.
  • Manabendra Borthakur
    Manabendra Borthakur
    I have also found difficulty whole uploading. My file is .pdf and also size is 269kb only....why the error is appearing?
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Manabendra Borthakur
    I have also found difficulty whole uploading. My file is .pdf and also size is 269kb only....why the error is appearing?
    What's the error?
  • Manabendra Borthakur
    Manabendra Borthakur
    Dhananjay Harkare
    What's the error?
    Hi, it is solved now...new file size is 131KB...initially it was 269KB;although that was within maximum range(300KB), dnt knw why d error was appearing....nyways I got able to upload 😀
  • Gautham Prashanth
    Gautham Prashanth
    First scan the HOD Certificate as an image
    (jpg), paste it in an MS-Word file, expand it as much as possible. Now File --> Save as type-->PDF (Minimum size (publishing online)). Now upload this PDF.

I don't know how, but this worked for many of my friends. Indeed, it was my friend's advice to do so.
  • vaishali parmar
    vaishali parmar
    nothing is working for me. i have reduced and re reduced the size to bring it to 44kb. still not working. HELP!
    p.s. i am a research scholar at iit k , should i go and contact the gate office directly ??
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    vaishali parmar
    nothing is working for me. i have reduced and re reduced the size to bring it to 44kb. still not working. HELP!
    p.s. i am a research scholar at iit k , should i go and contact the gate office directly ??
    What's the error exactly?
    Since now it's 11th hour, we can't deny server issues. If it's possible, you may try visiting GATE office, if nothing else works out.
  • spb
    spb
    i'm struggling for same, not able to upload pdf. pls help me asap...
  • srinivas101
    srinivas101
    convert scanned jpj file pixels to a4 size ie vertical pixels 1024 horizontal-768 by using paint resize option ,then convert into pdf i have tried it worked uploaded successfully
  • spb
    spb
    its not working... can i mail u the stuff
  • christy mathew
    christy mathew
    My friend tried to upload itz HOD certificate but itz showing error as "
    Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification." and my pdf file is just 172kb and i dont know wats d issue plz solve it or send me a solution
  • Abhishek2014
    Abhishek2014
    I am unable to load my degree certificate which is in pdf format for past 3 days. I have tried with different sizes ranging from 40KB to 300KB. I also tried in read-format... still same error. I have written to IITK also but no response from them ! And the helpline no. they have provided remains busy whole day(don't know why they have provided it !!).

Plz help

Error message: upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification
  • akshay agrawal
    akshay agrawal
    snip the pdf with sniping tool and save the image as jpeg now convert the jpeg to pdf through #-Link-Snipped-# this site it will surely upload
  • spb
    spb
    its working now.... issue resolved thanks a ton.... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let us share the work that we are currently working on- of course not something that is about to get published or something your company would not want you to...
Since I am on a different time zone than most other CEans, I would like to have a daily statistic of how many CEans are online at what time of...
Anybody here has any idea about the cyber security courses offered by the Institute of Information Security ( https://www.iisecurity.in/ ) (preferably the one in Mumbai), any experience or reviews maybe...
Karbonn unveiled its first Android One smartphone today at 3:30pm along with Micromax and Spice. The Karbonn Android One Sparkle V went on sale on Snapdeal for Rs. 6399. As...
Telecom operators are already pissed off at the many apps eating up their revenue, and now WhatsApp is further fueling their agony by introducing the new voice-calling feature for iPhone....