CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vinit garg • 15 Sep, 2014
HII GUYS I HAVE QUERRY .PLEASE SOLVE IT.
I AM NOT ABLE TO ABLE UPLOAD HOD CERTIFICATE.
ITS SHOWING THIS ERROR ""Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification.""
COULD ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SPECIFICATIONS REGARDING IT I WUD HIGHLY THANKFUL
@Yogesh Borkar • 15 Sep, 2014 Tagging to our GATE-2015 student adviser @Dhananjay Harkare -Over to you buddy.😀
@Dhananjay Harkare • 16 Sep, 2014
vinit garg
HII GUYS I HAVE QUERRY .PLEASE SOLVE IT.
I AM NOT ABLE TO ABLE UPLOAD HOD CERTIFICATE.
ITS SHOWING THIS ERROR ""Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification.""
COULD ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ME SPECIFICATIONS REGARDING IT I WUD HIGHLY THANKFUL
It is advised to read the instructions provided for uploading documents as they have specifically mentioned the formats for all documents. Here's what you should ensure for uploading certificate-
It should in .pdf format and not in jpeg or jpg.
The size of the document you are trying to upload shouldn't be more than 1Mb.

Try again after you read instructions and let me know.
@Manabendra Borthakur • 22 Sep, 2014 I have also found difficulty whole uploading. My file is .pdf and also size is 269kb only....why the error is appearing?
@Dhananjay Harkare • 23 Sep, 2014
Manabendra Borthakur
I have also found difficulty whole uploading. My file is .pdf and also size is 269kb only....why the error is appearing?
What's the error?
@Manabendra Borthakur • 23 Sep, 2014
Dhananjay Harkare
What's the error?
Hi, it is solved now...new file size is 131KB...initially it was 269KB;although that was within maximum range(300KB), dnt knw why d error was appearing....nyways I got able to upload 😀
@Gautham Prashanth • 12 Oct, 2014 First scan the HOD Certificate as an image
(jpg), paste it in an MS-Word file, expand it as much as possible. Now File --> Save as type-->PDF (Minimum size (publishing online)). Now upload this PDF.

I don't know how, but this worked for many of my friends. Indeed, it was my friend's advice to do so.
@vaishali parmar • 13 Oct, 2014 nothing is working for me. i have reduced and re reduced the size to bring it to 44kb. still not working. HELP!
p.s. i am a research scholar at iit k , should i go and contact the gate office directly ??
@Dhananjay Harkare • 13 Oct, 2014
vaishali parmar
nothing is working for me. i have reduced and re reduced the size to bring it to 44kb. still not working. HELP!
p.s. i am a research scholar at iit k , should i go and contact the gate office directly ??
What's the error exactly?
Since now it's 11th hour, we can't deny server issues. If it's possible, you may try visiting GATE office, if nothing else works out.
@spb • 14 Oct, 2014 i'm struggling for same, not able to upload pdf. pls help me asap...
@srinivas101 • 14 Oct, 2014 convert scanned jpj file pixels to a4 size ie vertical pixels 1024 horizontal-768 by using paint resize option ,then convert into pdf i have tried it worked uploaded successfully
@spb • 14 Oct, 2014 its not working... can i mail u the stuff
@christy mathew • 14 Oct, 2014 My friend tried to upload itz HOD certificate but itz showing error as "
Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification." and my pdf file is just 172kb and i dont know wats d issue plz solve it or send me a solution
@Abhishek2014 • 14 Oct, 2014 I am unable to load my degree certificate which is in pdf format for past 3 days. I have tried with different sizes ranging from 40KB to 300KB. I also tried in read-format... still same error. I have written to IITK also but no response from them ! And the helpline no. they have provided remains busy whole day(don't know why they have provided it !!).

Plz help

Error message: upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification
@akshay agrawal • 14 Oct, 2014 snip the pdf with sniping tool and save the image as jpeg now convert the jpeg to pdf through www.convert-jpg-to-pdf.ne this site it will surely upload
@spb • 15 Oct, 2014 its working now.... issue resolved thanks a ton.... 😀
7.2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 21, 2013

If you care about such a thing as - which satellite is looking at you right now, the SpyMeSat app is the right thing for you. Developed in the US...
3.3k views

@Anil Jain · Jul 6, 2013

WhatsApp is one of the most popular free communication app. WeChat's popularity is increasing day by day, even they are spending crores on Advertisement. Recently 'Line' another free app has...
22.3k views

@rishisolanki · Mar 10, 2008

why dont a differential is used in three wheelers????? i have seen many autos in which no differetial is used just a bevel gear assembly is used which trasmits power...
4.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 27, 2014

In an attempt to build a truly eco-friendly car, PSA Peugeot Citroën, the French automobile manufacturer has come up with a new technology called 'Hybrid Air' that combines Gasoline internal...
6k views

@aarthivg · Apr 15, 2012

Today, one of our lecturers asked this question in classroom. It was - What is the magnetic equivalent of ohm's law? I am clueless about the answer to this. Can...
3.6k views