Hockey World Cup taking place in Delhi, India

World Class newly built stadium playing as host

Australia lost today in its first match

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Game 1 – South Africa v. Spain: 4-2 (half-time: 2-2)

Game 2 – Australia v. England: 2-3 (half-time: 1-2)

Game 3 – Pakistan v. India: 1-4 (half-time: 0-2)

Pool Standings:
    Pool A: not started yet
    Pool B: 1) India 3 pts (+3) 2) Spain 3 pts (+2) 3) England 3 pts (+1) 4) Australia 0 pt (-1) 5) South Africa 0 pt (-2) 6) Pakistan 0 pt (-3)
  • comuni
    comuni
    I think Pakistani are better players as compare to Indian players.....#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wanna have 64 bit C++ compiler for win. 7,if anyone can help me out to get that,i would b realy thank full to him. thanking you
Principal Components Analysis (PCA) is a powerful statistical technique which is not difficult to implement. Applications are described in data mining / pattern recognition, data compression and noise suppression. See:...
i will be doing a project title signature verification. the reason why i create this thread is to hope that people in this board will give me advice and guide...
Happy Holi to all the CEans on this festival of Colors 😁 May all your lives be filled with colors joy and happiness Save water and play with dry colors...
hi, CEANS i am really worried about my best friend who is a electrical engineer and will be passing out very soon as an graduate. she wants to get into...