View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Hobbies not so common

Recently I attended one of the meeting at client location. There were around 12 attendes in that meeting and everyone of us were meeting for the first time (Face to Face). We had an introduction round and there one of our Senior member in the meeting asked, that each one of us should tell a fact / hobby about ourselve that is not so common.

Canwe try out the same here at CE. So what's hobby or one fact about you thats not so common.

-CB
hi friend,s
i m doing b.tech from orissa and live in the engineering hostel.you know
i closed all the doors and all the window,s and turn off the light when i go to watch a film on my laptop.
my room mate,s always call me a badudi actually in orissa odia is a local language and in odia bat man is equivalent to badudi.
please don,t laugh.
gohm
gohm • May 12, 2010
autocross and motor cycle racing are common, just not real common. Not sure if that counts. =)
durga ch
durga ch • May 12, 2010
sleeping. 😐 ( does that count)
I manage to sleep for 12 mins everyday morning ( journey between my home and office) and wake up exactly at my train station.
durga
I manage to sleep for 12 mins everyday morning ( journey between my home and office) and wake up exactly at my train station.
Sleeping of exact 12 minutes without Alarm clock.... This is something not common 😁
mywork08
mywork08 • May 20, 2010
mmmmmmmmmmm hobbies mmmmmmmmmmmmm
discovering new world, all the time.
silverscorpion
silverscorpion • May 22, 2010
durga
Wow!! You could really do that?? Cool!!
durga ch
durga ch • May 22, 2010
@SS
😁 motivation is only one thing - sleep when ever , wherever you can
Intruder
Intruder • May 22, 2010
Motorcycles.. and everything that goes with it... I am an IT engineer and i ride a full sport kawasaki ZX6r 600cc. My colleagues and friends think that i am obsessed about bikes.. and i too think that 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 22, 2010
Intruder
Motorcycles.. and everything that goes with it... I am an IT engineer and i ride a full sport kawasaki ZX6r 600cc. My colleagues and friends think that i am obsessed about bikes.. and i too think that 😀
...Holy Kaw! I hope I'll get R999 Ducati someday 😉
Reading wiki pages one by one , I mean link by link on the page.
mywork08
mywork08 • May 25, 2010
wana teach childs some thing from new technology to make them great one

Share this content on your social channels -