Hobbies not so common

Recently I attended one of the meeting at client location. There were around 12 attendes in that meeting and everyone of us were meeting for the first time (Face to Face). We had an introduction round and there one of our Senior member in the meeting asked, that each one of us should tell a fact / hobby about ourselve that is not so common.

Canwe try out the same here at CE. So what's hobby or one fact about you thats not so common.

-CB

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hi friend,s
    i m doing b.tech from orissa and live in the engineering hostel.you know
    i closed all the doors and all the window,s and turn off the light when i go to watch a film on my laptop.
    my room mate,s always call me a badudi actually in orissa odia is a local language and in odia bat man is equivalent to badudi.
    please don,t laugh.
  • gohm
    gohm
    autocross and motor cycle racing are common, just not real common. Not sure if that counts. =)
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    sleeping. ๐Ÿ˜ ( does that count)
    I manage to sleep for 12 mins everyday morning ( journey between my home and office) and wake up exactly at my train station.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    durga
    I manage to sleep for 12 mins everyday morning ( journey between my home and office) and wake up exactly at my train station.
    Sleeping of exact 12 minutes without Alarm clock.... This is something not common ๐Ÿ˜
  • mywork08
    mywork08
    mmmmmmmmmmm hobbies mmmmmmmmmmmmm
    discovering new world, all the time.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    durga
    Wow!! You could really do that?? Cool!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @SS
    ๐Ÿ˜ motivation is only one thing - sleep when ever , wherever you can
  • Intruder
    Intruder
    Motorcycles.. and everything that goes with it... I am an IT engineer and i ride a full sport kawasaki ZX6r 600cc. My colleagues and friends think that i am obsessed about bikes.. and i too think that ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Intruder
    Motorcycles.. and everything that goes with it... I am an IT engineer and i ride a full sport kawasaki ZX6r 600cc. My colleagues and friends think that i am obsessed about bikes.. and i too think that ๐Ÿ˜€
    ...Holy Kaw! I hope I'll get R999 Ducati someday ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Reading wiki pages one by one , I mean link by link on the page.
  • mywork08
    mywork08
    wana teach childs some thing from new technology to make them great one

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we name any two movies we do not want to see again (even if somebody pay for us to see in an beautiful auditorium) ๐Ÿ˜ My take (Both hindi...
LANSING, Mich.โ€” Managed web hosting company, Liquid Web, today announced a major new feature for their cloud computing platform Storm On Demand called "Storm Bare Metal". (Storm Cloud Servers -...
Hi Friends!! I want to do a web application project as part of my academics. So would you please give some suggestions regarding this in the form of topics which...
Press Release Source: W3C Opens India Office during International Conference in New Delhi 3 May 2010 โ€” As part of its efforts to ensure that core Web standards meet global...
Read the news on VoiCE: https://www.crazyengineers.com/biometric-atm-installed-in-poland/