Hiya Anita Here

Hello,

Nice to see the fellow engineers hanging out here. Looking forward to interact with quite a few amongst you!!!!!

Replies

• andyKane
    andyKane
    Hello Anita! Welcome to CE. We expect an active participation from your side too!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to Ce Anita!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you with us Anita.

Tell us how did you discover CE? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE anita ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Hi anita
    welcome to CE
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Anita... Welcome to CE!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    But, why a few?
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hiya ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome this wonderful website for engineering students and professionals. and enjoy your stay ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    hello anita! welcome to CE... :welcome:
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!
  • Gopzz Prasee
    Gopzz Prasee
    Welcome..!!!
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Welcome to CE...anita...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In a dilemma about exactly how tubes are stuffed in a multi baffle plate heat exchanger. The half plate baffles are already stitch welded on inside of exchanger pipe. With...
I posted this in Chemical Engineering section but might be more appropriate here. In a dilemma about exactly how tubes are stuffed in a multi baffle plate heat exchanger. The...
The results of sectional-3D FEA on a Thrust Runner of the Thrust Bearing in a Pump shows that the Runner "bows" under the thrust load. The axial displacement of the...
Hello everybody, I'm new here, have visited on several occasions and lurked in an effort to learn - but this is my first time posting. I'm an engineering student working...
Hey Admins, We have that conference / shoutbox in the home page of the forum. It is using a continuous refresh method, which is browser and bandwidth intensive. Why don't...