Hit on Right Side of the Brain to Break a Heart

Right side of the brain controls left side of the body and vice verse. What you conclude from this?

If you want to break somebody's heart hit him/her on the right side of the brain. Because Brain is Breakable and Heart can only be done with by breaking the brain.

Does anybody here has any serious thoughts of promoting this inversion to Noble comity?

That is another reason your heart is heavy when somebody seriously eats your brain....................................... ( Concluded from personal research and experience)

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    wah!Wah!! Well said 😀
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Seriously? 😕 Height of Insanity!!! 😒 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Robotix-2012@iit kharagpur!! "Intelligence is the art of good guesswork." --H.B. BARLOW, The Oxford Companion to the Mind​Over the past few decades, the concept of Artificial Intelligence has been one of...
Friends I heard that when an ancient temple was renovating engineers found that the foundation's top layer as sand under that mortar of lime and jaggery under that very interestingly...
i m a final year student civil engineering and i need steel buildings structures plz help me thanks 4 ur time
Facebook msg service is down today and according to the error display they are working on maintenance to provide a better product.
ARAI took the lead in developing a dual fuel automotive engine in India using its pioneering experience and strength in development of CNG and Diesel engines. A report: https://araiindia.com/cpanel/Files/NEW_1032011105312AMARAIUpdate_July2011.pdf