History in Youtube Is Not Stored When Accessing From Mobile. Why?

I have logged into my you tube account both in my pc and mobile.In both pc and mobile I am operating my account using same mail.
If we subscribed to a channel or liked a video in mobile,everything is appearing in pc also, that , I have subscribed or liked a certain video.But when it comes to history,the you tube browsing in mobile wont save in the history of you tube account in pc.(It means if I saw a video in mobile and when I open my account via pc and checked my history,there is no view of that video which I had watched in my mobile).
Y is it like this though both the accounts are same?

Can anyone explain this please?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    In Youtube App, go to settings & see whether option "Never remember History" is unchecked or not. It must be unchecked, so that History will be stored.
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    Ofcourse it is unchecked.Thats why I got the doubt.I checked in another mobile also.But I got the same result.😔
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    gwendollen
    Ofcourse it is unchecked.Thats why I got the doubt.I checked in another mobile also.But I got the same result.😔
    Wait, Imma check that in my Android & report the result to you asap.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Alright, For me it's showing up in History in PC.
    I don't know what else can be the problem for you except manually opting out from saving history.
    Maybe try logging out, clear cache in mobile & relog.
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    Then I think there is something wrong with my account may be.My doubt is cleared.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Among all the Indian Institutes Of Technology (IIT), IIT-Madras is turning out to be an innovation powerhouse. We've seen a lot of innovations coming out of IIT-M engineers in the...
Hello all! Found this site via Xenforo and a conversation with Kaustubh over there I searched this site for "aquarium" and got zero hits. Also not much for acrylic and/or...
Whether it is possible to generate electricity from moisture.
I came across this website, Indiblogger. Like to know, what this website actually do with respect to blog. I know there is a ranking system,meets etc. But how it is...
XOLO made its entry into the market with Intel processor equipped smartphones but it has recently opted for Tegra and MediaTek chipsets to bring affordable Android experience. Continuing the trend...