CrazyEngineers
  • I have logged into my you tube account both in my pc and mobile.In both pc and mobile I am operating my account using same mail.
    If we subscribed to a channel or liked a video in mobile,everything is appearing in pc also, that , I have subscribed or liked a certain video.But when it comes to history,the you tube browsing in mobile wont save in the history of you tube account in pc.(It means if I saw a video in mobile and when I open my account via pc and checked my history,there is no view of that video which I had watched in my mobile).
    Y is it like this though both the accounts are same?

Can anyone explain this please?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberOct 29, 2013

In Youtube App, go to settings & see whether option "Never remember History" is unchecked or not. It must be unchecked, so that History will be stored.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sindhu Chowdary

MemberOct 29, 2013

Ofcourse it is unchecked.Thats why I got the doubt.I checked in another mobile also.But I got the same result.😔
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberOct 29, 2013

gwendollen
    Ofcourse it is unchecked.Thats why I got the doubt.I checked in another mobile also.But I got the same result.😔
    Wait, Imma check that in my Android & report the result to you asap.
    Cancel
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberOct 29, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-# Alright, For me it's showing up in History in PC.
    I don't know what else can be the problem for you except manually opting out from saving history.
    Maybe try logging out, clear cache in mobile & relog.
    Cancel
  • Sindhu Chowdary

MemberOct 29, 2013

Then I think there is something wrong with my account may be.My doubt is cleared.😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register