HIPOT testing

can anyone explain and answer for this ??HIPOT testing calculation formula for cables and their IS standards and IEC standards

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I was not aware about HIPOT testing but I found this blog post very informative so sharing it's link here if you can find anything related to your question.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dhayalan.S
    Dhayalan.S
    Thanks for the reply @ Mr.Harshad Italiya ,I found the above mentioned website already ,it related to testing procedure but it's not related to selection of voltage levels for various KV
  • Ramesh_Kumar
    Ramesh_Kumar
    Hello frnds... im not much aware of core electrical things, but i found the below information on internet.. hope it may be helpful to you..
    #-Link-Snipped-#

For testing 33kv cable hipot testing. How much kv we have to Apply .Give in det

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone How to correlate The average Nusselt number and find it's coefficients, on the other word how can I find the variables below(x,n,m) Nu= C* Re^n * Pr^m*(m/ms)^0.14 Some...
Tech giant Microsoft announced that the company has started accepting Bitcoins for purchases of digital content. Users in the US can now be able to make purchases from select Microsoft...
American multinational company Dell Inc. launched two laptops in India on Wednesday, the Dell Latitude (DL) 12 and 14. The speciality and the uniqueness of these is that they are...
There are many posts asking about HOW TO HACK!!! here is list of tools that can be easily used ,and you can perform hacking and Some Useful task using them...
We all have been through that frustration when a simple straightforward video that we wish to watch on the popular video-sharing website YouTube becomes intermittent because of the constant buffering...