hiiiiiiiiiiiii...........

hello everyone
m a student of 2 year n pursuing electronics engineering. if anyone could take out time and answer my queries i will be grateful.

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Yeah, why not?
    We would be glad to answer your quries. Please post them on CE under proper section.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome! We will do our best to answer your questions, post away! Please also read all of the sticky posts on guidelines and search to see if your topic has been covered. Nice to see someone from Shimla in HP! I spent a month in a village not too far from there.
  • aamna jaswal
    aamna jaswal
    cud u plz tell me were did u spend a month(place name)..............
  • aamna jaswal
    aamna jaswal
    frankly saying m very confused with all this stuff i mean m not able to surf it properly.........i can post anywere??????
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to the CE
  • Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    See, I feel you should spend some more time over here and post your queries at the designated threads as this would enable all and sundry to read and answer them. Please do try, a little bit of scuffle in the beginning will ensure a happy future you as a CEan.
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Welcome to CE =)
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE.
    Surf a bit and you will get a hang of things. It is not too difficult.

P.S. Refrain from using SMS language, Try typing complete words.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Welcome to CE
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#,

Welcome to ce
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE family.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome,have a great time!!!
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Hope you are enjoying CE =D
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Welcome friend. and Yeah.. You are funny...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is Medical Transcription? How does it work? How much is avg. income in India? Anything related to it...... Thanks!
Hi, Since HYW are in close distance (50 to 60m) to the building, and the water emitted from the HYW also contains solids in the range of some tens of...
hi this is vipul i am having a problem in my c code. the proble is as we are transmitting data from rs232 via laser and reciever doesn't show what...
In a world where out-of-hand credit led to serious debt on both Wall Street and Main Street (here you thought those cliches had been put to rest), it's time for...
Google AdSense launched a feed ad program last August. Now, they're enabling users to review their ads before they appear in the posts. The feature is called the Ad Review...