hiiiii i am yanivx

An engineering student from Mumbai who likes anonymity …i njoy chatting i m really intrested to know how things work….how they were made what was the need……making new things is a passion learning new thing from any1 is in my blood…. Every job is dignified be it hacking or that of robbing or sweeping….. I am firm believer in God….. and My parents are at the top priority under any circumstances...... i have a blog #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family yanivx!!!:welcome:
  • yanivx
    yanivx
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family yanivx!!!:welcome:
    Thanks!!! 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @yanivx: Very well written introduction. 👍 (the color makes it difficult to read though)

Welcome to CE. Keep an active participation with us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:
  • yanivx
    yanivx
    thanks narayanamurthy 😁
  • slashfear
    slashfear
    Welcome to CE buddy 😁 nice attitude !!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Yanivx.

We are glad to have you here. Please follow the forum rules and refrain from using SMS language and also long trails of dots and other punctuation marks in the forum.

Welcome again! 😀
  • yanivx
    yanivx
    Nion
    Hello Yanivx.

We are glad to have you here. Please follow the forum rules and refrain from using SMS language and also long trails of dots and other punctuation marks in the forum.

Welcome again! 😀
    I will try hard to follow all the rules .... 😉
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, yanivx!!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE 😀
    Keep an active participation with us!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Godfather I am currently working on a project controlling industrial hazards using GSM intimation and feedback..... has someone worked on a smilar project...... thanks in advance bro.... i have...
RoboEarth is a Crazy Engineering Idea about creating a HUGE network with HUGE database for Robots. It will be place where robots can share data and learn from each other...
Before I begin with the project description I consider it pretty important that you get to know how de communication with the mobile phone is done. For this you should...
*From Spanish Filipino---------Spanish-----------Meaning Abante-----------Avante--------- Ahead, Forward Bodega-----------Bodega---------Warehouse Colegio/Kolehiyo----Colegio-------- College Diyos------------- Dios----------- God Edukasyon --------Educación--------Education Guerra/Giyera-------Guerra-----------War Hustisya ------------Justicia---------Justice Ingles ------------- Inglés----------English Kalye ------------- Calle-----------Street Luho -------------- Lujo---------- Luxury Mundo ------------- Mundo---------World...
Hi, Have you ever wondered, what is the purpose of our life? why the hell are we here at all? I wonder why the universe exist, and whatever happens on...