Hiiii to all CE'ans..

Name: Sreelatha
Engineering Trade:Computer Sceince
Actually I come a cross to this CRAZY ENGINEERS while searching for the puzzels and all.
Really feeling happy to know the so many issues and puzzels.
Happy to have a chance to share my views and to take your suggestions.
Thank you..๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Happy to have you here Sreelatha. ๐Ÿ˜€

Welcome to CE.
    You can explore the different sections in the forum and find more areas of your interest.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends. Hope to see you active on CE! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sreelatha
    Sreelatha
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    Thanks for your warm welcome.
    Definitely very soon we are going to have all of my friends with us.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Welcome to our CE family.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE !!!
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE Family!!

Enjoy!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Sreelatha!
    Enjoy your stay here!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, thanks for signing up on CE!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE sreelatha

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, We've a popular thread going on here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/chillax-chit-chat/37380-post-link-your-latest-blog-entry.html I regularly visit the links and want to comment (and I'm sure, many others as well!). However, I don't want...
Explain Equivalence relation & Digitalization with suitable Example. Construct a DFA with reduced states equivalent to the regular expressions: 10 + (0 + 11) 0 * 1 Explain Prefix, suffix,...
What is Operating system? Explain in brief the Evolution of Operating system? Explain in brief the functions of Operating system? Explain in brief the structure of Operating system? Explain the...
Dear all, I would like to share a blog that is I am maintaining for my Company. I have tried to make it simple and clear to understand. The Electrical...
So, finally I got my 3G data card from BSNL with the offer: The device costs Rs. 2000 and the data plan is Rs. 700/month (6 months advance payment required)....