hiiii guys

Name:

hiiiii!!!!!!! 😀tis s aswathy..... i m a final year student of electronics and communication from cochin....😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi there: How about re-introducing yourself using this template 😉 ?

Sections marked '*' are mandatory [​IMG] -

Name:

*Engineering Trade:

*Occupation
    : (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)

Work Experience
    : (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
    :

*Aim in life
    : (if applicable [​IMG] )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!
  • aswathy_electro
    aswathy_electro
    sorry Big_K... i dint notice the template in the beginning...... i vl do it ryt now....
  • aswathy_electro
    aswathy_electro
    Name: Aswathy

*Engineering Trade: electronics and communication

*Occupation
    : Student.... Rajagiri College in cochin

*Hobbies & Interests
    : i jz luv driving................

*Aim in life
    : to be crazy as always.......

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: there are a lot many people like me here!!!!!! i wanna meet u buddies.......
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Hello. Aswathy!
    Welcome to CE!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE! There's a breed of chicken named after Cochin and as a kid growing up I bred them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hiii everybody, How do we design binary phase shift keying modulator with detail circuit? Thank you.
Hello Everyone. I am a 32 years old living in Sydney Australia and joined this forum to find some answers and new ideas. Cheers to everyone!
Greetings to everyone! I am a new member of this forum and I would like to take this opportunity to say Hello to everyone who read my message. I am...
😕😕 pls help me in desiding seminar topics in IT for my final year seminar plsssssssss suggest me good topics as soon as possibal:sshhh::sshhh:
CEans, He's pulling the strings from behind the scenes. You'd typically find him spamming biggest personalities associated with the world of engineering, working on multi- million dollar deals, flaunting his...