Hiiii dudes

Screen Name:sac8

In Brief Present situation: Completed my B.Tech recently,trained in networking,CCNA,looking to write certs.

Hobbies & Interests: Browsing,Blogging,Watching Movies,Angry Birds,Mobiles,Tech guy

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I thought this place is cool to hangout.Give some suggestions to people who need them and get some career advice.

Finally Happy to be a CEan😁😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see you here, Sac8 😀 How did you find out this place?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. 😁 Be an active CEan!
  • sac8
    sac8
    The_Big_K
    Good to see you here, Sac8 😀 How did you find out this place?
    I have a habbit of browsing and looking out for forum sites,was searching for something dont remember exactly,i found a link to this site,browsed it,the name was good which made me to join,I am a CrazyEngineer too😀,so registered finally.
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey there!!!! Welcome to my Intro Post. Official Name : Kuldeep Singh Rathor Real Name : Kuldeep Singh Rathore (कुलदीप सिंह राठौड) (yeah. you read it right. 😉) Engineering Trade...
I'm planning to make a music visualizer in html5. It is basically a bar visualizer. I need to know the basics of a visualizer. Also, if I have 24 bars...
I found a funny illustration of VLC Media Player. See how they've used it to show the loading, downloading, installing, seachring and not responding version of the music player -
Mercy killing is nothing but the practice of killing a person or animal,in a painless or minimally painful way, for merciful reasons,usually to end suffering of a patient before death....
I am a mechanical engineering student and i would like get some final year project ideas from other mechanical engineering students or mechanical engineer.