Hiiee...

Hi!!!!!!!! I am Bonty Halo, 3rd year Electrical Engineering Student.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bonty halo
    Hi!!!!!!!! I am Bonty Halo, 3rd year Electrical Engineering Student.
    Welcome to CE, Bonty Halo ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us on CE. Tell us what brought you to CE and what made you register.

We'd like to know more about you and also look forward to having you as an active member of CE Forums. We hope you will be online with us on CE's 5th Birthday on November 26, between 5-6 PM (Indian Standard Time).

Do bring your friends on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ I'm sure they'll love CE too.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Bonty Halo!
    Keep an active participation with us!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Bonty!!
    Enjoy your stay here!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE!
  • Reya
    Reya
    welcome to CE Bonty Halo!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    welcome here ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rupz144
    rupz144
    Hello Bonty......we would like to hear more from u
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    hellooo..bonty
    welcome to CE, Be an active participator.. Share your ideas.๐Ÿ˜
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Welcome to CE Family, Bonty!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Vodafone has launched 3G services in India and I wish to know what speeds are people getting in various circles. The USB stick is available for Rs. 1600/- and the...
A short description of MiFi: MiFis are small gadgets that have no need of being plugged into anything and work similar to wireless routers. MiFis connect to a cellular carrier's...
Hayden 5 Media and Bluewater Productions team up to create the animated film based off the comic book for Mark Zuckerburg: Creator of Facebook. "When we found out that Bluewater...
Project Idea: I think project idea could be incredibly useful if developed by someone from our community. I'm talking about developing a service that will accept a photograph; analyze it...
This concept has been developed, by Bose Audio (not sure though), but I think there's still lot of scope for improvement. The idea is to develop earphone that will cancel...