Hiiee...

Hellow CEans...
myself poonam biswakarma from assam, a 4th year CRAZY electrical enginreering student. Google led me to this site. Happy to be a member of CE nd meet the illustrious mind here..
HAPPY CHILDRENS DAY TO YOU ALL.

Replies

• whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    Hello Poonam, Welcome to CE Family.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ We are happy to have you with us. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Poonam! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE, Poonam!!
    Enjoy your Stay here!!
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    hello poonam
    welcome to CE๐Ÿ˜€
  • poonam biswakarm
    poonam biswakarm
    Thank u all for the warm welcome..
  • think
    think
    Hey welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Welcome to CE! Hope you be very active in CE and help and be helped in the process!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to Ce!!
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    Hello,Welcome to this Crazy World ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If your Macbook is showing no sign of shut down, and just shows a spinning wheel against blue screen, here's a quick way to fix it- Turn on the power...
I am a computer engineering student [3rd yr], am assigned to do a project on microprocessors or microcontrollers. Kindly suggest me any project, using microcontrollers [i prefer] which is neither...
CEans, CE's foundation day, November 26[sup]th[/sup], is just a few days away and I'm sure all of us are getting ready for the D-day. One way to celebrate it together...
CrazyEngineers was founded on November 26, 2005 and we celebrate it as "CrazyEngineers Day" ๐Ÿ˜€ In order to celebrate it together, we all have decided to login to CrazyEngineers on...
Wikipedia is World's 5th most popular website and has over 400 million users. Running such a huge site is not an easy task and on the top of it, if...