hii..everyone

hii...every one

Replies

• satwika konatala
    satwika konatala
    Now I am pursuing my B.E final year but I am in confusion state in my career .
    Because i like Communication and Networking and Chip designing.So I cant choose any option .So please help me for choosing better career option
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome on CE.
    You are pursuing EC and seems like you like to works on same field, So where is the confusion?
    Please post a new discussion on following section and explain your doubts. I am sure people of CE will give you valuable input.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every campus recruitment ask for the internships.... It would also be the powerplay of your career.... As a CIVIL ENGINEER my question is which company provides the best platform for...
OLO first came into limelight when they won the World Maker Faire Editor’s Choice Award. The aim of the OLO team is to develop something that can be used by...
Project Abstract / Summary : GYROSPRINKLER which is a evolution of sprinkler.With this we can reduce our major expenditure in irrigation system.It is based upon the principle of GYROSCOPIC PRECESSION....
Hi , I took up an QA internship at a startup couple of months ago. At the time of the interview the TL told me that i could get a...
Project Abstract / Summary : ABSTRACT: Elite Portal is a Mobile Application It is a Application for a Institution or a University to help student to get information and resources...