Highly efficient bike

Students from BYU have modified a bike to be 40% more efficient. The students used a 2 Galleon tank and reduced the battery size. However they did not exceed the original weight of bike. 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Metamaterials To Boost Efficient Wireless Power Transfer - CrazyEngineers SONY Offers Debix AllClear ID PLUS To US PSN & Qriocity Customers - CrazyEngineers Wordpress 3.1.3 & 3.2 (Beta 2) Released....
If you are unable to login to Skype and make audio/video calls, here's a fix offered: Skype Is Down Globally. Problem Identified. Fix Released. - CrazyEngineers Windows Vista and Windows...
Hello friend's Firstly i tell you that i am not new here. I am an active member on CE from last two years. This is my second profile that i...
Hello friend's I found that lots of people found difficulty in find the driver for his/her system.There are some software which helps the people to find the correct driver for...
I am interested in knowing what your favorite movies are when it comes to the most common film genres: Action. Comedy. Adventue. Drama. Horror. Science Fiction. Musical. Or whatever genre...