CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 30 May, 2010
I've met many working professionals who are preparing for higher studies either in management or technology.

This thread is for all the working professionals to discuss their selection of choice and various opportunities.
@pinguu • 14 Jan, 2011 Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR) is fully geared up to offer professional education in distance learning mode with the back-up of e-learning software.
It offers Online MBA with various specialization options, Executive MBA, etc.

Visit <deleted by spam-eater> or Call on 9833317733/9819120140.
@georgerobinson • 10 Mar, 2011 Distance education is getting popularity among many people as a better solution to meet their requirements. Tough, it is needed to choose a reliable and specialized service provider to move with your plan and get valuable degree.
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 10 Mar, 2011 Better to go for a full time rather than part time or distant because of the reputation and we will not be considered if we haven't done it in full time...
@prakash6flower • 10 Mar, 2011 part/full which s bst?
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 10 Mar, 2011
prakash6flower
part/full which s bst?
Full time, because of the reputation...
1.2k views

Related Posts

@nilesh mate · Mar 8, 2009

I want to design two stage gear box with helical gears. Can u help me?
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 9, 2014

As manufacturers around the world are sprinting towards getting the wearables (especially the smartwatches) on their portfolio, here we have a product titled 'Trendy Style L12S OLED Bluetooth Bracelet Watch'...
12.7k views

@Aditya Deshmukh · Apr 8, 2014

Can anyone tell me what is difference between Mali 400 and Adreno 320?
7.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 29, 2015

Intex has partnered with Amazon, Snapdeal and Paytm to announce the launch of its all new mega power bank with Intex PB11K that has the capacity of 11,000 mAh. Coming...
1.4k views

@Mallika Saha · Jun 1, 2014

I want to make final yr projct.My colge want me to make projct that has new concpts and on d odr hand dey dont accpt websites.I em cnfsd nw abt...
1.8k views