Higher Study Options For Working Professionals

I've met many working professionals who are preparing for higher studies either in management or technology.

This thread is for all the working professionals to discuss their selection of choice and various opportunities.

Replies

• pinguu
    pinguu
    Indian Management School & Research Centre (IMSR) is fully geared up to offer professional education in distance learning mode with the back-up of e-learning software.
    It offers Online MBA with various specialization options, Executive MBA, etc.

Visit or Call on 9833317733/9819120140.
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    Distance education is getting popularity among many people as a better solution to meet their requirements. Tough, it is needed to choose a reliable and specialized service provider to move with your plan and get valuable degree.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Better to go for a full time rather than part time or distant because of the reputation and we will not be considered if we haven't done it in full time...
  • prakash6flower
    prakash6flower
    part/full which s bst?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    prakash6flower
    part/full which s bst?
    Full time, because of the reputation...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please post links to GMAT study material here. Make sure that the links you specify do not provide material illegal to download (copyrighted stuff). Let's build a collection of important...
CEans, I wish to know whether anyone here has had a chance to test the Volkswagen POLO. It would be nice to have reviews! I am keen to know the...
Complete IIT JEE Syllabus 1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Chemistry 4. Aptitude Test in B.Arch. and B.Des. Mathematics syllabus consists of: Algebra Trigonometry Analytical geometry Differential calculus Integral calculus Vectors...
Algebra [*]Let x be a real number with 0
Calculus Let g(x) be a continuous function such that 0ò1 g(t) dt = 2. Let f(x) = 1/2 0òx (x-t)2 g(t) dt then find f ’(x) and hence evaluate f...