Higher education in Australia

Australia has been one of the top destinations for students opting for higher education in Engineering & Technology. Lot of Graduate & Post graduate courses are available. MBA in Australia is also very popular.

However with racist attacks on foreign students in Australia, I'm wondering whether students are still considering Australia as an option for post graduate studies?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is about Engineering Admissions 2010 season. I want all of the current students and graduates help the engineering aspirants select a good college and engineering discipline. What are...
Iam a student doing my project at an industry we have a vertical spindle with a spur gear at the top end meshing with an internal gear, I just wanted...
Hi CEans, Today i attend the Globarena Aptitude class, In there they ask us one question.. That is.. There is a word which consists of 9 letters.. If you remove...
hiiiiiii..i want to transfer some executable program from laptop to my phone which i downloaded from net exclusively for window mobile...but they are not being accepted by my phone.can anybody...
I want to use my E-MAIL as a text message(SMS).How can I? ๐Ÿ˜