Higher Education directly after graduation or after having work-experience ??

Presently I am in the 4th year of my bachelors in computer science and I wanted to know if which would be a more better option: Going abroad for higher education directly after completing my bachelors or after I have a job experience of 1-2 yrs.. Plzz do help me out as I am totally confused..

Replies

• Harshit_Shah
    Harshit_Shah
    Presently I am in the 4th year of my bachelors in computer science and I wanted to know if which would be a more better option: Going abroad for higher education directly after completing my bachelors or after I have a job experience of 1-2 yrs.. And its a question which many students like me have in their minds and worth having a small debate about it..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend's we know that "simple mail transfer protocol(SMTP)" are used for transmitting email message across the internet and "file transfer protocol(FTP)" are used for transfer files between one another....
Dear All, I need an IC which will convert 1 - 5 volts to +- 10 volts range. I know that it is of the LM series. I just don't...
what is PSH flag in TCP? hello guy's Anyone have idea about PSH flag in TCP. please explain with an example. 😒
Hey Ceans, From long time there is no any CE-MEET, Can we plan a CE Surat Meet? as our Cean Safwan is here in Surat for some days and i...
Hello all. I'm presently doing my third year in EEE and since I've managed to waste away the last 2 years without doing anything even remotely meaningful, I've decided that...