high torque motors

anyone have idea where can i get high torque high speed motors? or maybe just high torque. 😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    fndz_ceo
    anyone have idea where can i get high torque high speed motors? or maybe just high torque. 😕
    Have you checked local shops? Ebay might have a listing if you search there.
  • fndz_ceo
    fndz_ceo
    thank you for the information. later i will ask again.
  • nirave
    nirave
    try ur local yellow pages...
  • jigyesh 29
    jigyesh 29
    fndz_ceo

yes u can get high torque but for that speed will decrease
    as in case of "dc series motor"
  • Multix
    Multix
    depending on the scale you're looking at I guess ... but since you compare to a DC - I assume you're looking at someting of the size that winds up the window of your car -or- drives a lense of a camera.

In that case I'd look for piezoelectric motors (on google)
    If you want to know a bit more about the theory behind it plse feel free to go to
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am doing the project of water preheater for a thermal oil heater under my factory. Could anyone kindly share with me how to calculate the heat transfer area...
Hi all, Im looking for a low cost accelorometer or a peizo shock sensor specifically in the form of an IC that can be easily integrated into any a printed...
While formatting my system, I copied all my data from computer to pendrive(SANDISK) , my pen drive is not detecting. I tried it for more than 8 computers. But its...
I'm not sure whether you guys know about this. This is a neat gmail trick with which we can create multiple email accounts using the same email id. Use it...
i am wondering why my manual control robot, not moving straight. is it because of the design or wrong in placement of wheel? in my design, i put wheel at...