CrazyEngineers
  • do anyone know how to interpret the graph which the y axis = modulus, hardness VS x-axis = displacement into surface . this graph is the result from the nanoindentation test of my High temperature storage (HTS) & Temperature cycle (TC) Through silicon via (TSV) Copper sample. your help is greatly appreciate.

if someone is interested to assist me i will post the graph image into this website.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • badage1988

MemberJan 8, 2009

do anyone know how to interpret the graph which the y axis = modulus, hardness VS x-axis = displacement into surface . this graph is the result from the nanoindentation test of my High temperature storage (HTS) & Temperature cycle (TC) Through silicon via (TSV) Copper sample. your help is greatly appreciate.

if someone is interested to assist me i will post the graph image into this website.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • badage1988

MemberJan 8, 2009

do anyone know how to interpret the graph which the y axis = modulus, hardness VS x-axis = displacement into surface . this graph is the result from the nanoindentation test of my High temperature storage (HTS) & Temperature cycle (TC) Through silicon via (TSV) Copper sample. your help is greatly appreciate.

Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 8, 2009

Upload your image on imageshack or flickr and paste the complete URL in add image button, viz. [​IMG]

[PS: Do not spam the forums.]
    Cancel
  • badage1988

MemberJan 9, 2009

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Cancel
  • badage1988

MemberJan 18, 2009

can anyone help me interpret this graph... what could be some of the possible answer.... i know that the different in graph might be due to the different in temperature whereby the HTs is higher than TC cylcle...

does microstructure actually affect the reading ...?? please help me
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register