High Rate Wireless Personal Area Network using verilog language

Project Abstract / Summary : This project explores verilog design for various blocks in transmitter architecture for mac header frame, mac body frame, and transmitting of each frame through concept of serial communication or bit wise transmission of data or packets and its contents. The purpose of this project is to provide for low complexity, low power, low cost high rate wireless connectivity among devices within or entering the personal operating space.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because i have learnt verilog language and being from ece background this is a good communication project. I choose this project as in today's life we have varous electronics equipments everywhere around us, so to establish a connection between all these equipments can help a lot in daily tasks.

Project Highlights : This project requires design of 12 modules in verilog language which itself is a big task. Also this project will be made according to ieee standard 802.15.3. Also this project will help in daily life works as tlday we are surrounded by a no. of electronics eqjuipments and to establish a connection between these equipments will be very helpful.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: maharaja agrasen institute of technology
City: delhi
State: delhi
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers from the German Aerospace Center (DLR) have successfully landed a drone on to a moving car; a feat that could possibly eliminate the need for cumbersome landing gear assemblies...
Project Abstract / Summary : In the world there are many people who are physically challenged who cannot move and operate devices like switching of lights, fans, etc. Even there...
One of the most important question every aspiring software engineer asks is "What is the future scope of Java or .Net (dot net)?"; and I thought I'd write a definitive...
I'm going passed 2016 what can do next? I need a job
does DRDO, Pune provides internship for 6 months?